Wouldn't it feel great to wake up each day knowing that you're part of a dynamic organization that's on the cutting edge of the health revolution in America? That’s what the staff at The Institute for Integrative Nutrition experiences, and you could too!
- Beautiful, centrally located modern offices with a natural work environment
- Work with like-minded, health-oriented colleagues
- Organic breakfast, lunch, and afternoon snacks
- Staff that bonds together over lunch every day!
- Complimentary in-house yoga classes
- Full health care benefits
- Staff retreats to destinations like Kripalu
- Paid vacation days and major holidays
- 401K with 4% employer contribution
- Fresh flowers on your desk
- Monthly TransitChek pass
- Biweekly chair massages
- Chiropractic adjustments
- Staff concierge service
We are the largest nutrition school in the world looking for a team member with a health coaching, entrepreneurial, or educational background to write and edit curriculum for the vocational portion of our program, among other dynamic projects.
- Writing, editing and developing new vocational curriculum
- Administration, planning, coordination and/or maintenance of various projects related to our coaching and business curriculum
- Assuring consistency over a wide range of materials
- Tracking and documenting updates to procedures, projects and documents
Required Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
- Required: graduate of PTP (HCTP)
- Preferred: recent graduate, DL graduate, IMM graduate
- Excellent writing and editing skills
- Health coaching and entrepreneurial experience
- Strong project management or curriculum development experience
- Excellent computer skills: word, excel, outlook
- Highly organized, detail oriented
- Positive attitude
- Willingness to take on all levels of tasks from small + simple to larger + more complex
- Can prioritize, think critically, and see the bigger picture
- Excellent time management skills
- Works well both independently and with a team
- Can give and receive constructive feedback
- Communicates clearly and concisely
- Takes initiative to suggest solutions to problems
Competitive salary and a comprehensive benefits package, with full insurance coverage and 401(k).
Location is in Flatiron District of NYC.
If this sounds like the kind of opportunity and challenge you're up for, then we invite you to fill out a job application here.
We hope to welcome you to your new job soon!
Please, no recruiters or solicitations.