Wouldn’t it feel great to wake up each day knowing that you’re part of a dynamic organization that’s on the cutting edge of the health revolution in America? That’s what the staff at The Institute for Integrative Nutrition experiences, and you could too!
The Institute for Integrative Nutrition is seeking an ambitious Admissions Representative to join our team. We are the cutting-edge leader in holistic nutrition education; educating and transforming the lives of our students with the world’s foremost experts in nutrition and wellness. Our Admissions Representatives are a vital link in our team talking over the phone with thousands of prospective students that we have coming in each and every month. We take a consultative approach helping students figure out the right educational path. If you want a career where you can make a difference, this is your chance! We offer unique perks in addition to a competitive compensation and full benefits package. You won’t find a work environment like ours anywhere else, it’s fast paced but we give you everything you need to be successful!
- Full health care benefits
- Paid vacation days and major holidays
- 401(k) with 5% employer contribution
- Scholarship and tuition reimbursement program
- Flexible Summer Friday schedule
- Monthly TransitChek pass
- Biweekly chair massages
- Chiropractic adjustments
- Fresh flowers on your desk
- Beautiful, centrally located (in Manhattan) modern offices with a natural work environment
- Working with like-minded, health-oriented colleagues
- Organic breakfast, lunch, and afternoon snacks served daily
- Staff retreats to destinations like Kripalu
- Complimentary in-house yoga classes
- A staff that bonds together over lunch every day!
We are looking for positive success-driven sales representatives with an interest in holistic health and nutrition. It is essential that the Admissions Representatives share our focus, driven by mission and purpose.
The ideal Inside Admissions Representative will also have:
- Successful consultative selling experience either over the phone or in person
- History of professional success
- Excellent sales and communication skills
- Proficiency in MS office (Word, Excel, etc.)
- Ability to work some evenings and weekends
- Residence in the New York City area
- Stamina to speak over the phone with a high volume of people
- Strong organization and technology multi-tasking skills
- Ability to prioritize, work independently, and resolve problems
- Excellent listening skills
- Friendly, expressive and approachable tone and voice
- Enjoy connecting with people over the phone
- Enjoy learning and growing while always looking to improve no matter how good you already are
The Institute for Integrative Nutrition is an online nutrition school that has grown over the past 20 years from a handful of passionate, dedicated students to a global community with over 23,000 graduates and students from over 90 countries. We teach students to become successful Health Coaches who can effect positive, long-lasting change. You can be part of our team, helping students better theirs and others lives through health education.
If this sounds like the kind of opportunity and challenge you’re up for, then we invite you to fill out a job application here.Apply Now Browse More Jobs
We hope to welcome you to your new job soon!
Please, no recruiters or solicitations.