Integrative Nutrition Blog
What Health Coach Jobs Are There on the Market?
The field of health coaching is growing rapidly, and there are more Health Coach jobs available than ever before. What does that mean for you? Now is the perfect time to get started on your path toward becoming a Health Coach!
Let’s explore some of the Health Coach jobs available to alumni of Integrative Nutrition by looking at our own graduates' success…
1. Love coaching? Start your own practice just like Isabel.
2. Need flexibility and want to have a large reach? Develop an online coaching program like Sarah.
3. Feel driven to create a space for self-care and development? Start a coaching group and community that empowers others much like Nisha.
4. Love to cook? Teach a cooking course, because you can! Heather sure did.
5. Did you overcome a major illness and want to help others who are suffering? Work for a doctor like many of these graduates do.
6. Do you already work in a profession that health coaching would complement? Sasha combines yoga and health coaching for a truly mind body experience.
7. Love green juice? Get guzzling and start a juice company like Carissa Ann.
8. Like to write? Become a health and wellness blogger like Alice!
9. Are your clients too busy to cook? Start an organic meal delivery service like Danielle.
10. Can’t find a skin care product with good ingredients that doesn’t mess with your skin? Create an organic body care line like Adina!
11. Have a food allergy or diet specific need? Start your own food line like Elizabeth!
Whatever you dream, you can do! Which of these Health Coach jobs do you think you’d enjoy?