Increase Your Earning Potential & Attract More Clients
- Do you want to become a master Health Coach?
- Do you wish you had the confidence to charge top dollar for your services?
- Do you want people to find YOU instead of the other way around?
Then you need to know about Integrative Nutrition’s Immersion Program.
The Immersion Program is our advanced second-year program developed specifically for graduates who want to take their health coaching practice to the next level. Immersion builds on our Health Coach Training Program curriculum, giving you additional skills, confidence, and training to help you excel as a top Health Coach.
We know that building a business takes time and hard work. That’s why we built this post-graduate program to support busy people like you. Our online format makes it easy for you to balance your life while building a successful health coaching practice.
In Immersion, you will:
- Set goals for your business to work towards throughout the program
- Learn from experts in the fields of coaching, marketing, and business
- Incorporate advanced coaching skills to maximize client sessions
- Practice advanced marketing techniques to attract more clients with less effort
- Learn advanced business practices to become a top entrepreneur
- Create new programs and service offerings to build multiple income streams
- Receive a certificate of completion and 30 Approved Coach Specific Training Hours (ACSTH) that can be applied to International Coach Federation (ICF) membership
- Get a taste of other ventures you can explore with your health coach training – write a book, open a juice bar, start a meal delivery service, create live retreats, and more!
Whatever the dream, we want to help you make it happen!
Ready for the best part?
The Immersion Program is included in your tuition for all IIN graduates! Business training programs like this typically cost thousands of dollars, but we want our graduates to be the most successful Health Coaches out there.
“In my transition from wanting to go from part-time health coaching to full-time, I wanted to stay immersed in the IIN community and get additional support. So, I decided to go through the Immersion Program. It was my opportunity to really thrive and focus on marketing. I’m very happy to report that I am now a sought after Health Coach, healthy cooking expert, speaker, and television personality with high profile appearances and press such as the Today Show, Men’s Fitness, and People Magazine.”
“I always knew my passions were healthy food and sports, but it was during Immersion that I could tie my passions to my business. The program was great and guided me to pick one focus. So, I picked the National Football League (NFL), and I developed an incredible program for former athletes, their families, and youth athletes. I’m really excited because I’m now working with the Super Bowl, the NFL, and the NFL alumni. Another incredible result of Immersion is that I’m now a published author.”
"My practice was having moderate success, but it wasn’t over the top in the first year. Immersion helped me build a foundation of business practices to take me to that next level. My marketing campaigns significantly improved, and I attracted clientele that I desired. Immersion also unearthed some hidden talents I didn’t know I had. I’m a motivational speaker and writer now. It helped me to really come out of my shell and recognize who I am and what I have to offer the world. I’ve also been on cooking shows, written features in magazines, and my private practice has grown 100%."