Increase Your Earning Potential & Attract More Clients
- Do you want to become a master Health Coach?
- Do you wish you had the confidence to charge top dollar for your services?
- Do you want people to find YOU instead of the other way around?
Then you need to know about Integrative Nutrition’s Immersion Program.
The Immersion Program is our advanced second-year program developed specifically for graduates who want to take their health coaching practice to the next level. Immersion builds on our Health Coach Training Program curriculum, giving you additional skills, confidence, and training to help you excel as a top Health Coach.
We know that building a business takes time and hard work. That’s why we built this post-graduate program to support busy people like you. Our online format makes it easy for you to balance your life while building a successful health coaching practice.
In Immersion, you will:
- Hear from top experts in the fields of coaching, marketing & business
- Learn advanced coaching techniques to maximize your client sessions & build relationships
- Practice advanced marketing techniques to attract more clients with less effort
- Learn how to utilize social media to target clients
- Learn advanced business techniques to help grow your business to become a top entrepreneur
Ready for the best part?
The Immersion Program is included in your tuition for all IIN graduates! Business training programs like this typically cost thousands of dollars, but we want our graduates to be the most successful Health Coaches out there.
“The Immersion program gave me some great ideas on how to expand my network, and allowed me to make important connections who gave me helpful tips and support along the way. I now have a thriving practice and my circle of influence has expanded greatly due to the incredible community that Immersion provides! Thanks Immersion!!”
“Without Immersion, I would have spent thousands of dollars on a professional business coach to help me keep my head above water. The first 3 years of health coaching can be the ‘make it’ or ‘break it’ time, and I wanted to be in the ‘make it’ category. The Immersion program helped me to stay on track. The material is in a step-by-step format, which helped me stay organized. I have to say, it was very rewarding to receive my certificate at the end of the program!”