Baked Caraway Sweet Potato with Rosemary
3 medium sweet potatoes
2 tablespoons olive oil
1/2 cup fresh rosemary
1/2 tablespoon caraway seeds
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- Scrub sweet potatoes under running water and cut into big chunks.
- Place sweet potatoes in a baking dish and coat with oil.
- Add rosemary and caraway seeds.
- Mix all ingredients together.
- Cover and bake for 50 minutes.
- Rosemary and caraway seeds can be substituted with cinnamon and 2 tablespoons of maple syrup or 1 tablespoon of ground cumin and a couple dashes of cayenne pepper.