Wouldn't it feel great to wake up each day knowing you're an integral part of a growing organization that's creating a health revolution across the world? That’s the kind of inspiration the talented team at The Institute for Integrative Nutrition experiences every single day, and you could too!
- Beautiful, centrally located modern offices with a natural work environment
- Work with like-minded, health-oriented colleagues
- Organic breakfast, lunch, and afternoon snacks
- Staff that bonds together over lunch every day!
- Complimentary in-house yoga classes
- Full health care benefits
- Staff retreats to destinations like Kripalu
- Paid vacation days and major holidays
- 401K with 4% employer contribution
- Fresh flowers on your desk
- Monthly TransitChek pass
- Biweekly chair massages
- Chiropractic adjustments
- Staff concierge service
Top reasons our IT staff love their work at IIN:
- Independent, self-managed work style
- Innovative, make-it-happen team environment
- Huge room for growth, expansion, and promotion
- Ability to inspire and contribute to bettering lives all over the world!
Our web development team supports our students and graduates and works on cutting-edge social sites designed to improve the health and happiness of the global community. They actively participate in local open source communities on a daily basis and use open source platforms such as Drupal.
- Perform maintenance and new development on ASP.NET and C# .NET Framework 2.0 environment
- Perform system integrations and updates of third party software packages in a variety of programming languages
- Document code and tasks according to departmental direction
- Participate in and contribute to team meetings
- Interact (written, verbal, and face to face) with stakeholders regarding multiple aspects of IT projects
- Recommend new technologies to efficiently address organization’s needs
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
- 3-5 years experience in web application development in a corporate or educational environment
- 3+ years of hands on experience in ASP.NET and C#
- 3+ years of hands on experience with HTML and a scripting language
- Hands on experience with Visual Studio or another integrated development environment
- 3+ years of hands-on SQL programming (stored procedures, triggers, etc).
- Solid understanding of object-oriented development and Model-View-Presenter design pattern
- Experience with source control (e.g. Subversion) and typical SDLC team processes
- Demonstrated ability to self-manage tasks and operate within a project-managed environment in a dynamic, fast paced organization
- Hands-on database development experience using Transact-SQL
- Experience developing, maintaining and consuming SOAP and RESTful web services using XML and JSON
- Experience with .NET Generics
- Experience with LLBLGen version 2.0
- Experience with Salesforce
Competitive salary and a comprehensive benefits package, with full insurance coverage and 401(k).
Location is in Flatiron District of NYC.
If this sounds like the kind of opportunity and challenge you're up for, then we invite you to fill out a job application here.Apply Now Browse More Jobs
We hope to welcome you to your new job soon!
Please, no recruiters or solicitations.