Wouldn't it feel great to wake up each day knowing that you're part of a dynamic organization that's on the cutting edge of the health revolution in America? That’s what the staff at The Institute for Integrative Nutrition experiences, and you could too!
- Beautiful, centrally located modern offices with a natural work environment
- Work with like-minded, health-oriented colleagues
- Organic breakfast, lunch, and afternoon snacks
- Staff that bonds together over lunch every day!
- Complimentary in-house yoga classes
- Full health care benefits
- Staff retreats to destinations like Kripalu
- Paid vacation days and major holidays
- 401K with 4% employer contribution
- Fresh flowers on your desk
- Monthly TransitChek pass
- Biweekly chair massages
- Chiropractic adjustments
- Staff concierge service
- Write sales emails, web copy, ad copy, print collateral, press releases, webinars and articles/blogs
- Maintain consistent brand voice while inspiring readers to act
- Consistently demonstrate your ability to convert through copy
- Perform tasks related to distribution of marketing collateral
- Assist on other marketing projects as needed
You will work on projects including:
- Writing and sending sales and marketing emails
- Updating website and optimizing content as needed (ie writing copy updates or work with web team to create additional pages)
- Work creatively with designers to produce marketing collateral
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
- Have experience in (and a passion for!) writing marketing copy
- Understand direct response writing techniques for email, web copy, newsletters, press releases webinars, and articles/blogs
- Are open to coaching and feedback; willing to revise
- Experience supporting webinar copywriting and hosting a plus!
- Are an analytical thinker with excellent problem solving ability
- Are organized, and efficient, with strong prioritization skills
- Are familiar with the field of holistic wellness and nutrition
- Enjoy working in a dynamic and efficient team and can shift in a new direction easily and quickly
- Want to become part of a team of incredible, healthy, happy people
- Special priority given to IIN grads
Competitive salary and a comprehensive benefits package, with full insurance coverage and 401(k).
Location is in Flatiron District of NYC.
If this sounds like the kind of opportunity and challenge you're up for, then we invite you to fill out a job application here.
We hope to welcome you to your new job soon!
Please, no recruiters or solicitations.