Taught by leading experts in the fields of nutrition, health, and wellness, the Health Coach Training Program is a yearlong course that combines holistic nutrition with real-world business training.
Below is a taste of what the curriculum consists of.
Download the curriculum guide for a comprehensive overview.
Fundamentals Classes that lay the foundation of your IIN education before your course even starts
- Lifestyle factors that are just as important to your health as food
- Why there is no one-size-fits-all diet
- How to begin building your own health coaching practice
Innovative lectures and online materials that focus on nutrition topics, business training, coaching and personal development. Here’s a taste of what these lectures include:
- Nutrition and Health
- The science of nutrition and how our digestive systems function
- Superfoods that will boost your health and make you feel your best
- How dietary guidelines and food politics impact our food
- The connection between food and emotions
- Coaching Skills
- Asking high-mileage questions
- Planning and setting goals with clients
- Managing progress and accountability
- Business Training
- Step-by-step instructions on how to start a practice or new career
- Time management, goal setting and financial planning
- Finding clients and marketing your business
A Reference Library that gives you the option to explore specific health, wellness and business topics that interests you in greater depth
- How to eliminate food sensitivities
- Exercise demonstrations
- Coaching techniques for children
- ... and much more!
A Dietary Theory Library that explores over 100 different dietary theories and addresses the pros and cons of each new development in the ever-changing field of nutrition
- Vegan and vegetarian diets
- Raw food and living foods diet
- Macrobiotics, Ayurveda and Eastern philosophies
- Atkins, Paleo and low-carb diets
- ... and much more!
Class Discussions to facilitate your learning and community
- Coaching Circles allow you to connect with classmates all over the world, set personal and professional goals and get live support from a successful graduate of the program
- Online discussion forums give you extra support and continued connection with your classmates
Want to learn more about the classes, topics, and dietary theories taught in the Health Coach Training Program? Fill out the form below to download the full curriculum overview now.