SAMPLE OUR PROGRAM FOR FREE
See how the growing profession
2/3 Sample Class New Opt In - RD LP
What is a Registered Dietitian?
- Requires formal schooling to obtain a bachelor’s degree, completes a 1-year internship, and passes a national R.D. Exam to obtain their Dietitian Certificate
- Focuses on the diagnoses and dietary treatment of many diseases post-diagnosis
- Takes a standardized approach to nutrition, concentrating on food and diet
- Practices most frequently in a conventional medical setting most commonly, such as a hospital or public health center, working with doctors to help patients who have health conditions
- Follows strict guidelines in terms of the recommendations they can make to patients, and does not take into account the non-dietary aspects of lifestyle
What is a Nutritionist?
- Requires no specific schooling or certification, as this is usually a non-regulated title, depending on your country
- Focuses on nutrition and diet
- Takes various approaches, as the lack of title regulation means that nutritionists have differing backgrounds and styles
- Practices in different settings
- Follows their own guidelines, as the "nutritionist" title is not always legally regulated
What is a Health Coach?
- Requires completion of a training program
- Focuses on disease prevention, reducing stress, and creating balance in all areas of life, including (but not limited to) diet
- Takes a holistic approach to helping clients achieve wellness goals, working with them as a supportive mentor
- Enjoys the freedom to practice in multiple settings
- Creates individualized programs and coaches clients, helping them make sustainable shifts in their lifestyle and behavior
At Integrative Nutrition, we fuel your passion and help you turn it into a career that you'll love.
Passionate about health, wellness, and helping others?
At Integrative Nutrition, we fuel your passion and help you turn it
into a career that you'll love.
We give you all the tools and step-by-step training you need to build your business. Receive all the materials you need to coach clients – a website, session outlines, handouts, email templates, business cards, and more.
Integrative Nutrition has partnerships with multiple colleges and universities, empowering alumni to earn up to 40 college credits towards a Bachelor's degree, a Master's degree or a Continuing Education Certificate.
Relationships, exercise, career, and spirituality are just as important to your health as the food you eat. Doctors don't always have the time or resources to help their patients build healthy lifestyle habits, so Health Coaches fill the void.