You Need a Health Coach Because...
- How do I enter the contest?
- What should the video be about?
- What are the prizes for the contest?
- When is the deadline?
- How will the winner be selected?
- When will the winners be notified?
- How many winners will there be?
- Can I submit my video after the deadline?
- Can I submit more than one entry to the contest?
- Can I use Integrative Nutrition logos or branding in my video?
- What if I win but I have no plans to attend the conference?
- Do I have to register for the conference to be eligible?
- What do I do with the video once I make it?
- Do I need to hire a professional crew to make the video?
- How do I edit my video?
- Where can I find free music?
- Can I use any song I want?
- Can I make the video longer than 45 seconds?
1. How do I enter the contest?
Submit a completed form with a link to your video uploaded to YouTube.
2. What should the video be about?
Submit a 45 second video about why your target market needs a Health Coach.
3. What are the prizes for the contest? Winners will receive:
- First Prize: Full scholarship to IIN for a friend or family member valued at $4,995
- 2nd prize: $600
- 3rd prize: $500
- Winners and their videos will also be featured at the conference
- Your video may also be featured on the IntegrativeNutrition.com website
4. When is the deadline?
The submission period for this contest begins at 9:00 AM Eastern Standard Time (6:00 AM Pacific Standard Time) on Monday January 7th, 2013 and ends at 11:59 AM Eastern Standard Time (8:59 AM Pacific Standard Time) on February 11th, 2013.
5. How will the winner be selected?
Integrative Nutrition staff will choose all winners.
6. When will the winners be notified?
All winners will be contacted no later than Monday, February 18th, 2013 by email. Winning videos may be shown during the IIN Live: March 2013 conference for alumni March 2-3, 2013.
7. How many winners will there be?
We will select one (1) first place winner, one (1) second place winner and one (1) third place winner.
8. Can I submit my video after the deadline?
No, the form will not be open after the deadline and we will not accept video submissions in any other format.
9. Can I submit more than one entry to the contest?
Yes, you may submit as many videos as you like.
10. Can I use Integrative Nutrition logos or branding in my video?
No. Because our intention for your video is to promote your business, please do not use any Integrative Nutrition logos or branding. This is about you and your service, not the school.
11. What if I win but I have no plans to attend the conference?
That’s okay. While we prefer to feature the winner(s) on stage during the conference, we can still acknowledge you and your video.
12. Do I have to register for the conference to be eligible?
No, registration for the conference is not a factor to enter the contest. However, this conference will be one of our best line-ups yet and we want to share this with you!
13. What do I do with the video once I make it?
Create a YouTube account if you haven’t already and upload your video. Then submit the link to the video through the contest registration page.
14. Do I need to hire a professional crew to make the video?
No, you absolutely do not need to hire a professional crew for this video. This can be as simple as talking to a webcam on your computer or setting up your iPhone on a tripod in a quiet space.
15. How do I edit my video?
There are several ways to edit your video on line using free websites. We recommend YouTube’s free service: https://www.youtube.com/editor
16. Where can I find free music?
We recommend this site for free music: http://freepd.com/
17. Can I use any song I want?
No. Only Public Domain music can be used. FreePD.com (http://freepd.com/) is a solid resource for Public Domain music. Public Domain music means the materials belong to the public and can be used by anyone.
18. Can I make the video longer than 45 seconds?
To be eligible for the contest, please do not submit a video longer than 45 seconds. If it is longer than 45 seconds, the video will not be considered. You may make another video for your business any length you feel is appropriate.