IIN ADVANCED BUSINESS COURSE
IIN ADVANCED BUSINESS COURSE
You became a Health Coach to help change lives.
The business part of health coaching can be complicated with so many ways to market yourself. That’s why I created this course: to help you learn the methods top-performing IIN Health Coaches use to reach their ideal clients, grow their businesses, and make an impact on the world.
Letter From Joshua
I created the IIN Advanced Business Course to personally support Integrative Nutrition students and graduates in transforming their coaching practices. Whether you want to coach clients or groups privately, offer corporate workshops and wellness programs, or speak on stages around the globe, the business course will empower you to reach new levels of success.
We live in a world where more and more people are sick, tired, and in need of help. They rely on a healthcare system that fails them, which is where we, as Health Coaches, come in. It is up to us to create a global shift to better health to secure a sustainable future for ourselves, our families, and our clients.
In the Advanced Business Course, you’ll learn how to prioritize tasks and develop high-level strategies to drive your business forward. You’ll be inspired to build your marketing plan and feel more confident connecting with potential clients and speaking in front of audiences. You’ll learn how to refocus and recommit to what you do best: leading yourself and your clients to happier, healthier lives. And, as you grow both professionally and personally, you’ll be viewed as an expert in the health and wellness field.
I’m here to support you in making the difference you’re here to make in this world, one step at a time.
What you’ll learn:
- How to implement tools and strategies used by successful Health Coaches so you can build your own successful practice before the end of the program.
- How to book more Health Histories, turn those conversations into paying clients, and create a sustainable income from your business.
- The secrets and strategies for developing a success mind-set around money and business so you can attract opportunities and paying clients with ease.
- Advanced marketing strategies to grow your influence on social media, attract media attention, network more effectively, and build a referral network that consistently sends you clients.
- Learn to prioritize and stop doing tasks you can’t stand (while still getting them done!) to establish a flow for your business and an ideal work-life balance.
- How to make more money and have a greater impact doing work you LOVE.
Meet Your Mentors
The IIN Advanced Business Course will help you to create YOUR ideal business – not just a replica of someone else’s model. This course offers a bio-individual approach to your business so that you’re creating the best plan for YOU.
Convenient, Flexible Online Learning Platform
You’ll have 24/7 access to materials so you can work on your own time, at your own pace.
35+ Training Modules
Released weekly, these modules are focused and action-oriented to help you see results quickly, even if you’re short on time.
5 Live Group Coaching Calls
You’ll have the opportunity to ask any questions you have about growing your business in these 5 live, webinar-style calls with the IIN Advanced Business Course team.
Online Community Support
A full year of mentoring and support from Joshua and successful Integrative Nutrition Health Coaches in our around-the-clock private Facebook community to hold you accountable and help you achieve your goals.
Done-for-You Client Programs
New, professionally designed programs and classes that will help you attract new clients, inspire past clients to re-enroll, and make more money doing what you love!
Done-for-You Business Resources
Done-for-you marketing materials, scripts, and templates to boost your business and help you earn the kind of money you deserve.
FAQ Advanced Business
- Give me a one-minute summary of what the course is all about.
The IIN Advanced Business Course is a yearlong program designed to help you stand out, attract more clients, and create a steady income as an Integrative Nutrition Health Coach. The curriculum modules, homework, accountability, and personalized mentoring are designed to inspire action toward reaching your business goals.
- When does the course start?
The next IIN Advanced Business Course starts on September 24, 2018.
- Are there any prerequisites for enrolling?
The IIN Advanced Business Course is open to all HCTP graduates and current students.
- How much time will I need to dedicate to this course?
You should expect to devote 2–3 hours per week to the modules and business-related homework, plus another 1–2 hours connecting with staff and classmates in the course Facebook group, which is your 24/7 support system. The more time you put into this course, the more you will get out of it!
- Will you be offering this course again soon?
Visit www.iinadvancedcourses.com to see when the course is offered next.
- Is the course all online?
Yes. Similar to the Health Coach Training Program, the IIN Advanced Business Course is entirely online. It consists of a combination of videos, handouts, homework assignments, and daily moderated discussions on Facebook. The handouts are available to download and print, if you choose.
- How is this different from the Health Coach Training Program?
The IIN Advanced Business Course contains short, action-oriented modules focused on helping you take the steps your business needs to grow quickly. It includes personalized support, guidance, and mentoring from Joshua, his team of IIN moderators, and visiting teachers in the private Facebook group. And the the course provides dozens of tips and tools for taking immediate, effective action.
- My business partner is also an IIN graduate. Can we join together, share the materials, and split the cost of tuition?
Sorry, no shared tuition. But we love seeing IIN grads partner together to create a more powerful experience—so why not sign up together?
- What if I haven’t started my business yet? Can I still take this course?
You sure can! The Advanced Business Course starts with the basics and builds from there. Whether your business is just an idea or you’re looking to grow and expand, this course can help you move to the next level.
- Is this course strictly for health coaching businesses?
No, not strictly. The primary focus of the course is about attracting more coaching clients and builds on several themes you learned in the Health Coach Training Program. But any business you may have in addition to your health coaching practice will grow as a result of what you learn in the course!
- I’ve already taken a bunch of online business courses. How will this be different? Will this course be worth it for me?
The IIN Advanced Business Course is designed exclusively for graduates of IIN’s Health Coach Training Program, so you can expect a level of support that other business classes can’t possibly match. Joshua’s 30 years of experience and incredible mentoring are what make this curriculum different AND ensure students are getting the most out of their experience.
You’ll also receive done-for-you programs, marketing materials, scripts, and templates that you can apply to your business right away. And you’ll be receiving support from IIN moderators and business experts in our private Facebook group!
- What do I get when I complete the program? Is there a certificate or change in my title?
At the end of the program, you'll receive a certificate of completion and a digital badge to publicly showcase your education. Because the course does not alter your scope of practice, your title won't change.
Upon graduating, you are also eligible to receive 11 college credits. While the IIN Advanced Business Course has been given a credit recommendation from the NCCRS, it is at the discretion of the college or university to determine how many (if any) credits they will accept.
- What costs can I anticipate beyond tuition?
IIN’s goal is to support you in expanding your business without spending a lot of money. Aside from your tuition, there are no additional costs to this program beyond your personal business decisions to invest in technology or services that will help you grow your practice.
- If I have further questions, or need assistance, whom should I contact?
Send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org. A member of our Student Success team will get back to you very shortly!