BOGO TWO IIN ADVANCED COURSES
BOGO TWO IIN ADVANCED COURSES
Your Second IIN Advanced Course at a 50 Percent Discount!
As an Integrative Nutrition Health Coach, you know better than anyone how essential a healthy digestive system really is. But, do you feel confident supporting clients who struggle with digestive complaints?
IIN's Gut Health Course will give you the knowledge and tools you need to better understand and address digestive health so you can help people find the answers and support they're seeking.
A Note From Joshua
I’ve assembled and led a team of researchers and medical professionals to pull together the most up-to-date information from the field of gut health to bring you this exciting brand new course, designed exclusively for IIN students and graduates! We’ll build on what you already know to take your practice to the next level.
Whether you want to expand your knowledge, better help your clients, or improve your own gut health, this course will help you. And, you'll be seen as the go-to Health Coach for all things related to digestive health.
I’m looking forward to personally mentoring you throughout this cutting-edge program and helping you grow!
Enroll now and get an additional course for 50% off!
SPECIAL FOR IIN LIVE 2018
The course starts May 14, 2018.
Email email@example.com when registration is open for the second course of your choice, or if you would like to register for one course only.
In this new course, you’ll learn:
- The structure and function of the digestive system, including the phases of digestion and how the gut impacts overall wellness.
- How and why gut health can become compromised and the effects it can have on the body.
- What the microbiome is, how bacteria function in the gut, and specific methods for supporting healthy gut microbes.
- The difference between prebiotics and probiotics, how to navigate the supplement aisle, and what to look for in a probiotic supplement.
- How gut imbalances can lead to common symptoms and conditions, like leaky gut, autoimmunity, SIBO, acid reflux, IBS, yeast overgrowth, constipation, diarrhea, skin breakouts, brain fog, fatigue, and more.
- What candida is, how an overgrowth can occur, and nutrition and lifestyle modifications to promote balance.
- The gut/brain connection, the impact of stress on digestive wellness, the link between hormones and gut health, and the impact of gut imbalances on blood sugar and obesity.
- Dietary and lifestyle modifications that support a healthy gut, including gut healthy foods, stress reduction, movement, meditation, and detoxification.
- The connection between thyroid and gut health and steps to promote thyroid health through dietary improvements.
- An overview of Ayurvedic and Chinese principles and how they can support healthy digestion.
- How to educate and empower your clients to advocate for their health and explore the various healthcare options available to them.
- Ways to effectively work alongside doctors and various healthcare practitioners from within your scope of practice to empower and support clients on their journey to improved health.
- And much, much more!
Experience the Gut Health Course
The Gut Health Course is the only program designed specifically for Integrative Nutrition Health Coaches to learn how to appropriately support clients with digestive issues as a Health Coach. You’ll have the opportunity to study with our team of experts and get the guidance you need to expand your knowledge and understanding of the gut and digestive health.
The Gut Health Course provides 7 months of in-depth and cutting-edge education on gut health, plus all of the guidance, support, and information you’ll need to coach clients toward improved digestion.
Convenient, Flexible Online Learning
You’ll have 24/7 access to the course materials so you can study around your busy schedule, and learn from anywhere with a Wi-Fi connection.
24 Video Training Modules & Transcripts
These in-depth, online trainings go beyond just the basics of gut health to give you a comprehensive education on the entire digestive system, specific health issues associated with gut imbalances, and strategies to support clients with digestive issues.
Unlimited Access to Our Teachers and Moderators
Joshua has arranged to have 24-7 coverage so you can have all your individual questions answered. Joshua and a medical doctor moderate daily and provide unlimited support throughout the program.
FAQ Gut Health - excludes 'Sign Up For More Info!'
- Will you be offering this course again soon?
Join the Priority List to be notified when the next class is starting.
- Are there any prerequisites for enrolling?
The only requirement is that you are a current student or graduate of the IIN Health Coach Training Program.
- How much does the course cost?
In addition to our pay-in-full option of $995, we offer two payment plans: two payments of $550 and three payments of $375.
- How much time will I need to dedicate to this course?
The more you put into this course, the more you will get out of it. The content is divided into 24 modules, with a new module released every week (except for test periods and holiday breaks).
Plan to spend 3 hours per week watching video lectures, completing worksheets and reflection assignments, and practicing your skills. We also recommend dedicating at least one hour per week to connect with your classmates and moderators, join discussions, and ask questions in the private Facebook community.
- What do I get when I complete the course? Will there be certificate or change in my title?
At the end of the program, you’ll receive a certificate of completion and a digital badge to publicly showcase your education. Because the course does not alter your scope of practice, your title won’t change. The information provided in this course (including information about any testing, protocols, or supplements) is for educational purposes only, and will help you work effectively alongside doctors and other healthcare practitioners.
- Will this course be graded?
The course is graded on a pass/fail basis. Upon successful completion of the course (70% or higher on both tests), you will receive a certificate of completion.
- If I have further questions, or need assistance, whom should I contact?
Email firstname.lastname@example.org. A member of our Student Success team will get back to you shortly! Support hours are Monday to Friday, 9am-5pm Eastern Time.