- Will you be offering this course again soon?
The next class starts May 14, 2018.
- Are there any prerequisites for enrolling?
The Gut Health Course is only open to IIN students and graduates.
- How much time will I need to dedicate to this course?
The more you put into this course, the more you will get out of it. Content is divided into weekly modules. Each weekly module takes about 3 hours total to complete.
- What if I don’t like the course? Is it refundable?
We get it. Not every person is a good fit for every course. That's why we give you 5 days to test the program to see if it’s right for you. No refunds are available after that time.
- What do I get when I complete the course? Will there be certificate or change in my title?
At the end of the program, you’ll receive a certificate of completion. The course will not change your title or your scope of practice.
- If I have further questions, or need assistance, whom should I contact?
Send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org. A member of our Student Success team will get back to you within 24 hours.