Elevate your skills, confidence, and success as an Integrative Nutrition Health Coach.
The Coaching Mastery Course is for you if...
You're a new Health Coach hoping to gain more confidence, connect with new clients, expand your practice, so that this can become your full-time career.
You're a seasoned Health Coach looking to stand out by learning advanced coaching skills and strategies to better support your clients.
Fears, biases, and negative thoughts stand in your way of achieving true success, and you want to overcome these barriers.
You want to earn another certificate and continue increasing your impact.
What You'll Get in the Coaching Mastery Course:
Access the course anywhere you have an Internet connection, whether you’re on the go, in the middle of your daily commute, or in the comfort of your own home – there’s no limit to when or how you learn!
EXCLUSIVE CONTENT FROM VISITING TEACHERS
You’ll learn from coaching experts, Dave Buck, Master Certified Coach and CEO of CoachVille and Melissa Binkley, Business Mentor and Speaker.
Connect in real time and receive live support and mentorship from our team through a series of five calls scheduled throughout the course. Deepen your exploration and apply what you're learning in a safe space, both personally and professionally. You'll also receive a recording of each call to help keep you motivated and inspired.
20 In-Depth Modules
Released weekly, these modules are focused and action-oriented to help you see results quickly, even if you're short on time.
Connect with your classmates and course moderators in an exclusive Facebook group. Post any questions you may have about your coursework, ask for feedback, and get support from a group of like-minded and health-oriented individuals!
Certificate of Completion
Upon successful completion of this course, you’ll receive a digital badge and Certificate of Completion! Share your credentials on LinkedIn or print your certificate and hang it in your home office! This is a great way to showcase and celebrate your continued education and success.
Meet Your Visiting Teachers
This advanced level course will take your coaching skills to the next level. Students will learn about coaching psychology and cutting-edge coaching techniques to help their clients make deeper transformations.
What You'll Learn:
- Advanced concepts like building rapport, active listening, nonverbal communication skills, mirroring, coaching through intuition, environment shifting, and helping your clients (or yourself!) get unstuck.
- The forces that influence motivation and will-power, the secrets to effecting and sustaining change, and why our brains seem wired for self-sabotage.
- How bio-individuality applies to coaching and not just nutrition.
- How to be present and professional in all situations, and how to know when someone needs more help than you can give them.
- How to handle resistance and how to recognize its many forms.
- How to handle your clients’ silence, drama, deep emotions, resistance, failure, success, boundaries – and when it’s time to terminate.
FAQ Coaching Mastery Priority List
- When does the next course start?
Join the Priority List to be notified when the next class is starting.
- What is this course about?
The Coaching Mastery Course is a 20 module, hands-on program designed exclusively for Integrative Nutrition Health Coaches to develop mastery of skills, confidence, and self-awareness for personal and professional growth.
Students learn how to improve their practice and up their coaching game by sharpening and expanding their skills, overcoming limiting beliefs and barriers, and applying theories of psychology, coaching, and counseling to understand the forces that shape and influence their clients’ attitudes and behaviors.
This is accomplished through cutting-edge curriculum, real-life practice, self-reflection activities, and skill building assignments that challenge students to put themselves in the shoes of both the coach and client, and reflect upon their beliefs about self, others, and the world around them.
- Are there any prerequisites for enrolling?
The Coaching Mastery Course is open to any IIN graduate or student currently in the Health Coach Training Program.
- How much time will I need to dedicate to this course?
The more you put into this course, the more you will get out of it. Content is divided into 20 weekly modules. It takes about 2 hours to view the lectures and complete the activities in each module. Also, while it’s not a requirement for graduation, we strongly recommend working with a coaching practice partner (or real clients!) and holding at least one session per week to practice the skills learned in that module.
In addition, we recommend that you regularly connect with your moderators and classmates in the course Facebook group, joining in the discussions and asking questions. So, altogether, plan to dedicate at least 3 hours per week to this course.
The main factors that will affect your time commitment are how much time you devote to coaching clients (or practicing with a partner) and how much you choose to participate in discussions with the moderators and student community throughout the course.
- I’m not currently seeing clients. How am I supposed to practice my skills?
Don’t worry! If you’re seeing clients and can use your sessions as opportunities to apply and practice what you learn – that’s great! If you don’t have paying clients, you can still get the same benefit by recruiting friends and colleagues as unpaid practice clients. Who knows, maybe one will even sign with you!
Another thing we strongly recommend—even if you have paying clients—is pairing up with a fellow student as coaching practice partners during the course. To find a practice partner, simply post in your course’s private Facebook group that you’re looking for one. You can connect by phone, videoconference, or even in person if you live near each other. Then you can take turns holding practice sessions as coach and client. An added bonus here is that you get to experience coaching from the client’s perspective. And getting feedback from another student in the course? Priceless!
- Is this course completely online?
Yes. Similar to the Health Coach Training Program, the Coaching Mastery Course is entirely online. It consists of a combination of videos, handouts, homework assignments, and daily moderated discussions on Facebook. If you like the feel of pen and paper while you work, the handouts are available to download and print.
- What do I get when I complete the program? Is there a certificate or does my title change?
At the end of the program, you’ll receive a certificate of completion and a digital badge to publicly showcase your education. Because the course does not alter your scope of practice, your title won’t change.
The Coaching Mastery Course teaches students concepts regarding the psychology of human behavior, as it relates to coaching and personal development, which is different than training in counseling psychology. This course doesn’t provide any credits or certification to practice any type of counseling or psychological work. Graduates of the program are still ethically mandated to practice within the scope of an Integrative Nutrition Health Coach.
- How is this different than the Health Coach Training Program?
The Health Coach Training Program has a strong emphasis on nutrition, as well as business, in addition to coaching and personal development.
The Coaching Mastery Course focuses solely on coaching and personal growth. It builds on the basic knowledge of coaching skills that you learned in the Health Coach Training Program, and takes it much deeper.
This advanced-level offering breaks down coaching psychology, offering you the opportunity to learn how to support your clients to grow in profound ways, help guide them when they’re stuck or resistant, and understand why this happens. You’ll also apply these concepts to yourself, giving you the opportunity to master “walking your talk.”
- How is this different than the IIN Advanced Business Course?
The IIN Advanced Business Course focuses on advanced concepts for growing your coaching business, including topics like target market, money mindset, lead generation, social media, and sales.
The Coaching Mastery Course focuses on coaching psychology and how to work more effectively with clients. Core concepts include building rapport, supporting clients who feel stuck, multicultural competence, shifting beliefs, and working through difficult emotions. There is a strong emphasis on self-growth and active practice. If you want to create deeper connections with your clients and with yourself and understand the psychology behind why people do what they do, you’ll love this course!
- What if I haven’t started coaching yet? Can I still take this course?
Yes! In this course, we encourage you to get out there and start practicing your skills right away—even if you’ve never had a paid client before or if you’re just starting out practicing with your fellow students. Many students have taken this course who were yet to have their first paying client, and reported that it was a great resource to help them get started.
As long as you’re a graduate of IIN or a current student, you’ll have enough foundational information to understand the material and start putting yourself out there!
- Who should I contact if I have further questions or need assistance?
Email email@example.com. A member of our Student Success team will get back to you shortly! Support hours are Monday to Friday, 9am-5pm Eastern Time.
Terms and Conditions
- GENERAL CONDITIONS
- Choice of Law. By accessing the Site you agree that the statutes, laws, and regulations of the United States and the State of New York, USA, without regard to conflicts of law principles, will apply to all matters relating to use of the Site, and you agree that any litigation shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the State or Federal Courts in New York County, New York.
- Foreign Access. The Site is controlled and operated in whole or in part by IIN in the United States. IIN makes no representation that the content in the Site is appropriate or available for use in other locations, and access to it from territories where the content may be illegal is prohibited.
- Termination of Access. IIN reserves the right in its sole discretion to refuse or terminate access to the Site by you at any time.
- Data Collection.
- Voluntary Data Collection. IIN collects information that you provide to us under various circumstances, including when you complete a form, enroll in a course, join a Facebook group, enter a promotion, enroll in the Ambassador Network, or otherwise communicate with IIN. That information may include your name, address, e-mail address, telephone number, gender, age, payment information, and any other information you provide or display in that circumstance.
- Automatic Data Collection. IIN also collects information when you visit any of our Sites or learning platforms. That information may include information about your device, IP address and general physical location derived from it, nature of phone service, referring URL’s,, operating system, browser type, link clicks and page visits, interactions with video players, tools, and widgets.
- Use of Data. IIN uses information about you for various legitimate interests, including: helping IIN to detect and prevent fraud; improve network security; provide, maintain and improve the Sites and learning platforms; process transactions; personally communicate with you; improve your user and learning experience; improve our advertising and marketing efforts; facilitate promotions; to contact users about programs or courses for which they have expressed interest; to distinguish adults from minors; and for other legitimate interests. Information about you will be maintained only as long as necessary to serve IIN’s legitimate interests. If, at any time, you want to update or correct your information or would like us to restrict or discontinue using your information, you can contact us at the address provided below. Note that, in some cases, a request to restrict or discontinue the use of your information may prevent you from continuing to enjoy certain products or services.
- Disclosure of Data. From time to time, IIN may also share some of your information with our business partners to operate and improve the Sites and learning platforms, to process payments, transmit emails, conduct promotions, host and protect data, manage ads, offer technical and customer support, and for other legitimate interests. For example, if you opt-in to receive IIN marketing materials or other promotional items, IIN may provide your information to third parties entrusted with fulfilling those requests. You may opt out of receiving those and other emails from IIN at any time through the unsubscribe or manage preference link included in such emails.
IIN also discloses information when required to do so by law, or when IIN in good faith believes such action is necessary to protect the property or rights of IIN, third parties or the public at large.
- Use of "Cookies."1st Party Cookies
- Assignment of Rights. In the event of an assignment, sale, joint venture, or other transfer of some or all of IIN’s assets, you agree IIN may assign, sell, license or transfer any information that you have provided to us.
- Data Collection.
- INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY
Any unauthorized use of any material contained on the Sites or learning platforms may violate copyright laws, trademark laws, the laws of privacy and publicity, and communications regulations and statutes. IIN monitors the use of its intellectual property may seek legal action against any infringing parties.Digital Millennium Copyright Act (DMCA) NoticeIIN respects the rights of other copyright holders. If you believe your copyright is being infringed, IIN will respond to notices of alleged infringement submitted in accordance with 17 USC §512(c)(3).Notice may be sent by email to: intellectualproperty@ or by physical mail at:Integrative Nutrition integrativenutrition.com
Attn: Legal Dept. - DMCA Takedown
245 Fifth Avenue
New York, NY 10016
IIN employs reasonable technical and organizational safeguards to protect your information, including encrypted and certified web sockets, multiple layers of security and passwords for live and development environments, obfuscation or deletion of data when transported from live sites to development sites, best practices for user management and security policy, constant updates via patches for known security flaws. Highly sensitive fields such as SSN, EIN, Credit Card and bank information are stored as encrypted and/or obfuscated strings, and are not wholly available via data connections over API, even via authenticated API.When users submit sensitive information via the Sites, all information is protected both online and off-line. However, due to the nature of the Internet, IIN cannot completely ensure, guaranty, or warrant the security of any information transmitted to us or through our Sites or learning platforms. Submitting information is done at your own risk.
- THIRD PARTY LINKS
The Sites may contain links to third-party websites that are not controlled by IIN. If you choose to visit such websites, IIN is not responsible for the privacy practices or content of those websites, and it is your responsibility to review the terms and privacy policies of those websites to confirm that you understand and agree with their policies.
- No Warranties. Information on the Sites and learning platforms is provided "as is" without warranty of any kind, either express or implied, including, but not limited to, the implied warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, and non-infringement.
- No Liability. In no event will IIN be liable for damages of any kind relating to use of the Sites and learning platforms, including without limitation any special, indirect, incidental, or consequential damages, even if IIN has been advised of the possibility of such damages.
- Accuracy. Although every effort is made to ensure the accuracy of published information on IIN’s Sites, they may inadvertently contain technical inaccuracies or typographical errors. This information may be changed or updated without notice. IIN assumes no responsibility for errors or omissions on the Sites or in documents referenced by or linked to the Site.