GUT HEALTH COURSE
GUT HEALTH COURSE
MASTER YOUR MICROBIOME
As an Integrative Nutrition Health Coach, you know better than anyone how essential a healthy digestive system really is. But, do you feel confident supporting clients who struggle with digestive complaints?
IIN's Gut Health Course will give you the knowledge and tools you need to better understand and address digestive health so you can help people find the answers and support they're seeking.
Enrollment for this course is currently closed.
A Note From Joshua
I’ve assembled and led a team of researchers and medical professionals to pull together the most up-to-date information from the field of gut health to bring you this exciting brand new course, designed exclusively for IIN students and graduates! We’ll build on what you already know to take your practice to the next level.
Whether you want to expand your knowledge, better help your clients, or improve your own gut health, this course will help you. And, you'll be seen as the go-to Health Coach for all things related to digestive health.
I’m looking forward to personally mentoring you throughout this cutting-edge program and helping you grow!
In this new course, you’ll learn:
- The structure and function of the digestive system, including the phases of digestion and how the gut impacts overall wellness.
- How and why gut health can become compromised and the effects it can have on the body.
- What the microbiome is, how bacteria function in the gut, and specific methods for supporting healthy gut microbes.
- The difference between prebiotics and probiotics, how to navigate the supplement aisle, and what to look for in a probiotic supplement.
- How gut imbalances can lead to common symptoms and conditions, like leaky gut, autoimmunity, SIBO, acid reflux, IBS, yeast overgrowth, constipation, diarrhea, skin breakouts, brain fog, fatigue, and more.
- What candida is, how an overgrowth can occur, and nutrition and lifestyle modifications to promote balance.
- The gut/brain connection, the impact of stress on digestive wellness, the link between hormones and gut health, and the impact of gut imbalances on blood sugar and obesity.
- Dietary and lifestyle modifications that support a healthy gut, including gut healthy foods, stress reduction, movement, meditation, and detoxification.
- The connection between thyroid and gut health and steps to promote thyroid health through dietary improvements.
- An overview of Ayurvedic and Chinese principles and how they can support healthy digestion.
- How to educate and empower your clients to advocate for their health and explore the various healthcare options available to them.
- Ways to effectively work alongside doctors and various healthcare practitioners from within your scope of practice to empower and support clients on their journey to improved health.
- And much, much more!
Experience the Gut Health Course
The Gut Health Course is the only program designed specifically for Integrative Nutrition Health Coaches to learn how to appropriately support clients with digestive issues as a Health Coach. You’ll have the opportunity to study with our team of experts and get the guidance you need to expand your knowledge and understanding of the gut and digestive health.
The Gut Health Course provides 7 months of in-depth and cutting-edge education on gut health, plus all of the guidance, support, and information you’ll need to coach clients toward improved digestion.
Convenient, Flexible Online Learning
You’ll have 24/7 access to the course materials so you can study around your busy schedule, and learn from anywhere with a Wi-Fi connection.
24 Video Training Modules & Transcripts
These in-depth, online trainings go beyond just the basics of gut health to give you a comprehensive education on the entire digestive system, specific health issues associated with gut imbalances, and strategies to support clients with digestive issues.
Unlimited Access to Our Teachers and Moderators
Joshua has arranged to have 24-7 coverage so you can have all your individual questions answered. Joshua and a medical doctor moderate daily and provide unlimited support throughout the program.
FAQ Gut Health
- Will you be offering this course again soon?
The next class starts May 14, 2018.
- Are there any prerequisites for enrolling?
The Gut Health Course is only open to IIN students and graduates.
- How much time will I need to dedicate to this course?
The more you put into this course, the more you will get out of it. Content is divided into weekly modules. Each weekly module takes about 3 hours total to complete.
- What do I get when I complete the course? Will there be certificate or change in my title?
At the end of the program, you’ll receive a certificate of completion. The course will not change your title or your scope of practice.
- If I have further questions, or need assistance, whom should I contact?
Send an email to email@example.com. A member of our Student Success team will get back to you within 24 hours.