Understanding how to properly navigate hormone health can make even the most seasoned Health Coach feel overwhelmed – especially when clients have tried absolutely everything to feel better, without success.
What if you knew exactly which steps to take with clients (both male and female) who want to achieve better health through hormonal balance?
The Hormone Health Course is for you if...
You struggle with weight maintenance, mood swings, acne, fatigue, indigestion, or low libido but haven’t gotten to the bottom of why you feel the way you do.
You experience irregular cycles, fertility concerns, or haven’t had the easiest time adjusting to menopause.
You’re looking for natural and holistic ways to support yourself, your clients, and your loved ones through all phases of life.
You’re a Health Coach looking to earn a certificate in a niche area of health.
What you’ll learn:
- How to support clients through recommended diet and lifestyle shifts so you can confidently guide them to better health and hormonal balance.
- Ways to help clients address common concerns that may be tied to hormonal imbalances, like: difficulty losing weight, adrenal fatigue, thyroid disorders, painful periods & PMS symptoms, fertility concerns, menopausal symptoms, skin issues, low libido, mood swings, hair loss, and more.
- An in-depth analysis of the endocrine system, including structure & function of the thyriod, HPA Axis, and reproductive system, as well as the digestive system.
- How to guide your clients step-by-step towards supporting adrenal health, balanced blood sugar, thyroid health, estrogen balance, and gut health, so you don’t have to wonder what steps to take with them.
- Information regarding various testing options, diets, supplements and stress management techniques, as well as ways to detoxify the body to support hormonal health.
- How to apply a holistic, bio-individual approach to empower your clients to achieve better health in a way that is practical and well-suited to their individual needs and health concerns.
Priority List Bonus: Five Steps to Reduce Stress Now!
Add your email to the priority list and download your first free bonus! Stress is one of the many reasons our hormones get disrupted, and we want to help you manage it with these five simple steps. This handout is your first glimpse into all the Hormone Health Course has to offer. You’ll also be the first to know when our next course opens!
Meet Your Mentors
What You'll Get in the Hormone Health Course:
The Hormone Health Course provides 24 modules of in-depth education to help you feel confident and equipped to support your clients through whatever health struggles they have.
Access the course anywhere you have an Internet connection, whether you’re on the go, in the middle of your daily commute, or in the comfort of your own home – there’s no limit to when or how you learn!
You’ll access 24 modules with 63 videos hosted by our Education Department that provide you with an in-depth overview of the entire endocrine system, specific health issues associated with hormonal imbalances, and strategies to address these issues from a bio-individual perspective.
Connect with your classmates and course moderators in an exclusive Facebook group. Post any questions you may have about your coursework, ask for feedback, and get support from a group of like-minded and health-oriented individuals!
FAQ Hormone Health - excludes 'Sign Up For More Info!'
- Will this course be offered again soon?
Join the Priority List to be notified when the next class is starting.
- Are there any prerequisites for enrolling?
The only requirement is that you are a current student or graduate of the IIN Health Coach Training Program.
- How long does the course run?
The Hormone Health Course is a seven-month course, which includes pre-course materials, 24 modules of teaching, and holiday breaks (when new modules are not released).
- What kind of hormonal symptoms and conditions does the course cover?
The Hormone Health Course covers a wide range of topics, including adrenal fatigue, thyroid disorders, blood sugar imbalances, estrogen dominance, Polycystic Ovarian Syndrome, painful periods and PMS symptoms, difficulty conceiving and fertility issues, hot flashes and other menopausal symptoms, low testosterone, mood swings, low libido, hair loss, digestive problems, stress, difficulty with weight loss, and more.
- How much time do I need to devote to the course?
The more you put into this course, the more you will get out of it. The content is divided into 24 modules, with a new module released every week (except for test periods and holiday breaks).
Plan to spend 3 hours per week watching video lectures, completing worksheets and reflection assignments, and practicing your skills. We also recommend dedicating at least one hour per week to connect with your classmates and moderators, join discussions, and ask questions in the private Facebook community.
- What will I get when I complete the program? Is there a certificate or title change?
At the end of the program, you’ll receive a certificate of completion and a digital badge to publicly showcase your education. Because the course does not alter your scope of practice, your title won’t change. The information provided in this course (including information about any testing, protocols, or supplements) is for educational purposes only, and will help you work effectively alongside doctors and other healthcare practitioners.
- Will this course be graded?
The course is graded on a pass/fail basis. Upon successful completion of the course (70% or higher on both tests), you will receive a certificate of completion.
- How much is tuition? Is there a payment plan option?
Tuition is $995 for students who pay the full amount upfront. We offer 2 payment plans for those who would prefer to pay their tuition in installments. You can choose between 2 payments of $550 or 3 payments of $375. Your first payment will be due upon registration, and subsequent payments will be processed two months after the last payment.
- Who should I contact if I have further questions or need assistance?
Email firstname.lastname@example.org and a member of our Student Success team will get back to you shortly! Support hours are Monday to Friday, 9am-5pm Eastern Time.