HORMONE HEALTH COURSE
HORMONE HEALTH COURSE
Wisdom and tools for optimal Hormone Health
Wisdom and tools for optimal Hormone Health
Understanding how to properly navigate hormone health can make even the most seasoned Health Coach feel overwhelmed – especially when clients have tried absolutely everything to feel better, without success.
What if you knew exactly which steps to take with clients (both male and female) who want to achieve better health through hormonal balance?
Enrollment for this course is currently closed.
A Note From Joshua
The Hormone Health Course teaches you what you most need to know, as an IIN Health Coach, to help clients who struggle with hormone imbalances.
You can expect the same quality education you received in the Health Coach Training Program and be confident that the information is doctor-approved, since I’ve partnered with hormonal health experts to create the curriculum.
I look forward to mentoring you as you deepen your knowledge, enhance your expertise, and build your reputation helping clients with hormone imbalances achieve results that will truly change their lives!
The Hormone Health Course is the only doctor-approved training designed for IIN Health Coaches that focuses on recognizing and addressing hormone health and coaching clients to achieve better balance. Support your clients (and yourself!) with diet and lifestyle improvements that can promote hormonal balance and optimal health.
What you’ll learn:
- How to support clients through personalized diet and lifestyle shifts so you can confidently guide them to better health and hormonal balance.
- Ways to help clients address common concerns that may be tied to hormonal imbalances, like: difficulty losing weight, adrenal fatigue, thyroid disorders, painful periods & PMS symptoms, fertility concerns, menopausal symptoms, skin issues, low libido, mood swings, hair loss, and more.
- An in-depth analysis of the endocrine system, including structure & function of the thyriod, HPA Axis, and reproductive system, as well as the digestive system.
- How to guide your clients step-by-step towards supporting adrenal health, balanced blood sugar, thyroid health, estrogen balance, and gut health, so you don’t have to wonder what steps to take with them.
- Information regarding various testing options, diets, supplements and stress management techniques, as well as ways to detoxify the body to support hormonal health.
- How to apply a holistic, bio-individual approach to empower your clients to achieve better health in a way that is practical and well-suited to their individual needs and health concerns.
Priority List Bonus: Five Steps to Reduce Stress Now!
Add your email to the priority list and download your first free bonus! Stress is one of the many reasons our hormones get disrupted, and we want to help you manage it with these five simple steps. This handout is your first glimpse into all the Hormone Health Course has to offer. You’ll also be the first to know when our next course opens!
Hormone Health - Priority List Form
Your Mentor and Visiting Teachers
The Hormone Health Course provides 24 modules of in-depth education to help you feel confident and equipped to support your clients through whatever health struggles they have.
Convenient, Flexible Online Learning Platform
24-7 access to course materials, so you can study when it’s convenient for you and learn from anywhere with a Wi-Fi connection.
24 Video Training Modules
These online trainings start with the fundamentals and go beyond the basics of hormonal health to give you a comprehensive education on the entire endocrine system, specific health issues associated with hormone imbalances, and strategies to address hormonal issues from a bio-individual perspective.
Unlimited support and access to private Facebook group
Ask any questions you may have and connect with other students in the course through this exclusive Facebook group. You’ll receive ongoing support and motivation as you complete the program so you never feel stuck or alone.
FAQ Hormone Health - excludes 'Sign Up For More Info!'
- Will this course be offered again soon?
Join the Priority List to be notified when the next class is starting.
- Are there any prerequisites for enrolling?
The only requirement is that you are a current student or graduate of the IIN Health Coach Training Program.
- How long does the course run?
The Hormone Health Course is a seven-month course, which includes pre-course materials, 24 modules of teaching, and holiday breaks (when new modules are not released).
- What kind of hormonal symptoms and conditions does the course cover?
The Hormone Health Course covers a wide range of topics, including adrenal fatigue, thyroid disorders, blood sugar imbalances, estrogen dominance, Polycystic Ovarian Syndrome, painful periods and PMS symptoms, difficulty conceiving and fertility issues, hot flashes and other menopausal symptoms, low testosterone, mood swings, low libido, hair loss, digestive problems, stress, difficulty with weight loss, and more.
- How much time do I need to devote to the course?
The more you put into this course, the more you will get out of it. The content is divided into 24 modules, with a new module released every week (except for test periods and holiday breaks).
Plan to spend 3 hours per week watching video lectures, completing worksheets and reflection assignments, and practicing your skills. We also recommend dedicating at least one hour per week to connect with your classmates and moderators, join discussions, and ask questions in the private Facebook community.
- What will I get when I complete the program? Is there a certificate or title change?
At the end of the program, you’ll receive a certificate of completion and a digital badge to publicly showcase your education. Because the course does not alter your scope of practice, your title won’t change. The information provided in this course (including information about any testing, protocols, or supplements) is for educational purposes only, and will help you work effectively alongside doctors and other healthcare practitioners.
- Will this course be graded?
The course is graded on a pass/fail basis. Upon successful completion of the course (70% or higher on both tests), you will receive a certificate of completion.
- Who should I contact if I have further questions or need assistance?
You can send an email to email@example.com. A member of our Student Success team will get back to you very shortly!