Announcing the "What IINspires Me" Pinterest Contest!
Calling all Pinterest fanatics: we’re giving you a chance to “pin it to win it” with an exciting new contest! We recently shared some of our favorite healthy Pinterest boards, which have become go-to sources of inspiration. Now we want to see what inspires you!
Whether it’s a delicious new recipe you want to try, a gorgeous ocean view, or an old photo with your best friend, show us what motivates you each day. Much like a virtual vision board, you can pin anything from your favorite quote, to a photo of you with your mentor. Feel free to repin some Integrative Nutrition "pIINspiration" too!
Three pinners with the most inspiring pinboards will receive fabulous prizes including one DVD copy of The Happy Movie, one copy of Gabrielle Bernstein’s book, Add More ~ing to Your Life: A Hip Guide to Happiness, and one gift box of NibMor dark chocolate!
Ready to get pinning? Enter the "What IINspires Me" Pinterest Contest:
- The photo contest is open to anyone, excluding Integrative Nutrition employees and immediate family members thereof.
- Just fill out your name, email address, Pinterest username and submit the link to your “What IINspires Me” Pinterest board in the form below.
- Contestants are limited to one submission, so please provide only one link.
- Submissions will be accepted until 12 p.m. EDT on Friday, July 20, 2012.
- Integrative Nutrition staff will then pick the top 3 pinboards and post them on our blog.
- Before submitting your entry, read the complete contest rules, and make sure to follow the Pinterest terms of service. Also, please be sure to provide photo credit with a link if any of the photos you pin are not your own.
We can’t wait to see your IINspiring pinboards!
Submissions for this contest are no longer being accepted. Thank you for your participation and we look forward to announcing the winners!