How great would it feel to do important, soul-centered work that makes you feel happy, healthy, and energized? I'm here today to tell you that it's definitely possible.
That's exactly what I did. My mom and dad wanted me to have a "real profession" and a stable job, but in my heart I knew that I needed to be true to myself.
There's no way I could imagine spending years working in an environment that was against my personal values.
Have you ever thought to yourself, “I definitely want to make a difference in the world but can’t do that if I want to make a decent living?”
I call this the martyr mindset – believing you have to sacrifice abundance to follow your passion.
That mindset is completely untrue and unhelpful.
It’s actually very important for you to charge well for your services and earn good money.
Why? Because just like on an airplane, you have to put on your own oxygen mask first. To do meaningful work, you need to take care of you before you can help others. If you’re struggling to make ends meet you’ll burn out.
As an Integrative Nutrition Health Coach, you can earn a great income while helping the world become a happier and healthier place.
The person in control of your life and your future is you, not the voice telling you to stay in your corporate job just because it’s stable.
Thousands of our graduates worldwide discovered deep personal satisfaction by changing careers and embracing their dreams, and you can too through our Health Coach Training Program.
Take these five steps to get clear on how much money you want to make and achieve your goals:
1. Get clear on your intention. Starting a business without a clear intention is like walking in foreign woods without a map. You’re going to get lost quickly, and you might even completely lose track of home base.
With money, decide exactly how much money you want to make – yes, the actual number – and then figure out how many clients you need to get there.
Even the simple act of getting clear on these numbers naturally brings in more abundance. People react well to clarity and they’ll want to work with you.
2. Release personal limiting beliefs. You may have developed beliefs about money, and it’s a category that gets negative pretty quickly. Thoughts like money is dirty, I have to work really hard to make money, or it’s not spiritual to make money are often pushed by society and creep into your consciousness.
Release your limiting beliefs around money by hiring a coach, journaling, reading a book on the subject, and/or meditating, so you can make space for abundance in your life. You deserve it.
3. Honor your personality type. Sometimes it’s hard to acknowledge that we all have different personality types. Some of us love to socialize and network in person, and others are more introverted.
Neither is better, but it’s important to learn business tactics that work for you. If you’re introverted but you always force yourself to go to networking events, it’s going to show in your body language and speech that you’re uncomfortable.
Protect your energy by using the power of the Internet to network, and go to select networking events that are supportive of your personality type.
4. Be present and connect authentically. Don’t go to networking events or do Internet networking with a single-minded goal to sell. Be present with people, tap into their needs, and see how you can mutually benefit each other.
Stay present and listen. Look people in the eye and stay connected when they’re talking to you. By being authentic, you’ll naturally connect with more people who will support your business because they know the real you. It takes so much excessive energy to be fake. People want the real you.
5. Commit to one marketing strategy to start. After you’ve set the stage to make money doing what you love by getting clear on your intention, releasing limiting beliefs, honoring your personality type, and staying present and authentic, it’s time to take action.
Identify one marketing strategy that works for you and schedule it in your calendar on a consistent basis. Whether that’s once a week or once a month, be consistent and then build up and add more strategies once you’ve mastered one.
If you’re an extrovert, schedule one networking event per month to start, and if you’re an introvert, set aside a few hours every week to write your email newsletter and circulate it on social media.
Step-by-step, Health Coaches are creating a new future for healthcare and for humanity, and it’s important to always charge your worth and embrace your value.
Now tell me, to what extent do you harbor limiting beliefs around money? Does it feel possible to earn money doing what you love? Please share in the comments below – I'd love love love to hear from you.
What if the world knew about this too? Wouldn't it be a better place? Use the social sharing tools to spread the word!