Health Coach Week 2016: The Highlights
Last week was a truly incredible week here at Integrative Nutrition as we celebrated national Health Coach Week! From live events in Washington D.C. to the inspiring stories shared online, it was a week of connection, community, and growth.
Check out some of the highlights below!
- IIN Founder Joshua Rosenthal along with 12 other visionaries in the field of health and wellness penned a letter imploring the U.S. House of Representatives to support the Health and Wellness Coach Resolution and acknowledge the good and vital work they perform.
- We released a brand new impactful video about the power of health coaching and the special relationship between Health Coaches and their clients!
- IIN Founder Joshua Rosenthal had an article all about the quiet revolution of health and wellness coaches published by The Hill, a Congressional Blog.
- Following a special event hosted by IIN for Congressional staffers featuring Elizabeth Kucinich as guest speaker and emcee, Health Coaches were all the buzz and the highlight of conversation in Washington D.C., with stories featured in Scripps Wire, Roll Call, and CBS’s Great Day Washington!
The support of our champions in Congress was felt throughout the community!
- The Wall Street Journal interviewed IIN Graduate Robyn Youkilis about health coaching and the future of this fast-growing profession!
- Our Community jumped aboard the celebration and shared their inspiring stories of triumph, personal transformation and business success on the blog and Facebook with the hashtag #IINHealthCoach
We also want to send an extra special thanks to our bipartisan allies in Congress who championed the Health and Wellness Coach Resolution – Rep. Donald Payne Jr. (D-NJ), Rep. Markwayne Mullin (R-OK), Rep. Tim Ryan (D-OH), Rep. Vern Buchanan (R-FL), Rep. Grace Napolitano (D-CA), Rep. Mark Takai (D-HI), Rep. Grace Meng (D-NY) and Rep. Ed. Perlmutter (D-CO).
We are so proud of our community of Health Coaches and their accomplishments, and anticipate even more gestures of acceptance and support as 2016 continues.
Together we spread a ripple effect of health and happiness. Together we are strong.
Did you celebrate Health Coach Week? Share with us in the comments below!