- Give me a one-minute summary of what the course is all about.
The IIN Advanced Business Course is a yearlong program designed to help you stand out, attract more clients, and create a steady income as an Integrative Nutrition Health Coach. The curriculum modules, homework, accountability, and personalized mentoring are designed to inspire action toward reaching your business goals.
- When does the course start?
The next IIN Advanced Business Course starts on May 14, 2018. Our Advanced Business Course starts the moment you sign up! You'll get access to your Facebook group and pre-course materials within 24 hours of registering, so you can get started ASAP.
- Are there any prerequisites for enrolling?
The IIN Advanced Business Course is open to all HCTP graduates and current students.
- How much time will I need to dedicate to this course?
You should expect to devote 2–3 hours per week to the modules and business-related homework, plus another 1–2 hours connecting with staff and classmates in the course Facebook group, which is your 24/7 support system. The more time you put into this course, the more you will get out of it!
- Will you be offering this course again soon?
Visit www.iinadvancedcourses.com to see when the course is offered next.
- Is the course all online?
Yes. Similar to the Health Coach Training Program, the IIN Advanced Business Course is entirely online. It consists of a combination of videos, handouts, homework assignments, and daily moderated discussions on Facebook. The handouts are available to download and print, if you choose.
- How is this different from the Health Coach Training Program?
The IIN Advanced Business Course contains short, action-oriented modules focused on helping you take the steps your business needs to grow quickly. It includes personalized support, guidance, and mentoring from Joshua, his team of IIN moderators, and visiting teachers in the private Facebook group. And the the course provides dozens of tips and tools for taking immediate, effective action.
- My business partner is also an IIN graduate. Can we join together, share the materials, and split the cost of tuition?
Sorry, no shared tuition. But we love seeing IIN grads partner together to create a more powerful experience—so why not sign up together?
- What if I haven’t started my business yet? Can I still take this course?
You sure can! The Advanced Business Course starts with the basics and builds from there. Whether your business is just an idea or you’re looking to grow and expand, this course can help you move to the next level.
- Is this course strictly for health coaching businesses?
No, not strictly. The primary focus of the course is about attracting more coaching clients and builds on several themes you learned in the Health Coach Training Program. But any business you may have in addition to your health coaching practice will grow as a result of what you learn in the course!
- I’ve already taken a bunch of online business courses. How will this be different? Will this course be worth it for me?
The IIN Advanced Business Course is designed exclusively for graduates of IIN’s Health Coach Training Program, so you can expect a level of support that other business classes can’t possibly match. Joshua’s 30 years of experience and incredible mentoring are what make this curriculum different AND ensure students are getting the most out of their experience.
You’ll also receive done-for-you programs, marketing materials, scripts, and templates that you can apply to your business right away. And you’ll be receiving support from IIN moderators and business experts in our private Facebook group!
- What do I get when I complete the program? Is there a certificate or change in my title?
At the end of the year, you’ll receive a certificate of completion. Because the course does not alter your scope of practice, your title won’t change.
- What costs can I anticipate beyond tuition?
IIN’s goal is to support you in expanding your business without spending a lot of money. Aside from your tuition, there are no additional costs to this program beyond your personal business decisions to invest in technology or services that will help you grow your practice.
- If I have further questions, or need assistance, whom should I contact?
You can send an email to email@example.com. Someone will get back to you within 24 hours.