Enroll now with up to 30% savings!
Get started in our March 19th class!
Open all weekend!
This course won’t be offered again until 2019.
The Gut Health Course is only open to IIN students and graduates.
The more you put into this course, the more you will get out of it. Content is divided into weekly modules. Each weekly module takes about 3 hours total to complete.
We get it. Not every person is a good fit for every course. That's why we give you two weeks to test the program to see if it’s right for you. No refunds are available after that time.
At the end of the program, you’ll receive a certificate of completion. The course will not change your title or your scope of practice.
Send an email to email@example.com. A member of our Student Success team will get back to you within 24 hours.
This Student Agreement (“Agreement”), between you (“you,” “your” or “Student”) and Integrative Nutrition Inc. (“IIN”), sets forth the terms and conditions of your participation in the IIN Gut Health Course (the “Course”).
Purpose: This Agreement sets forth the terms and conditions of your: (i) participation in the Course; and (ii) use of the Learning Center (“LC”). Upon your enrollment in the Course, you will be bound by this Agreement. IIN reserves the right, at any time and without prior notice, to modify this Agreement and to impose new or additional terms or conditions relating to your enrollment and use of IIN’s educational resources. Modifications and additional terms and conditions will be effective immediately and incorporated into this Agreement, which will be accessible to you on the LC. Your continued use of, or access to the Course, and/or the LC, and/or other IIN educational resources, online portals, repositories, and/or systems will be deemed an acceptance of this Agreement and any subsequent changes, as it is updated from time to time, and shall signify that you have read and understand the terms and conditions set forth herein.
1. Eligibility. To be eligible for the Course, you must:
2. Services and Benefits
3. Tuition. By enrolling in the Course, you understand and agree to pay the full tuition, notwithstanding the Refund and Withdrawal Policy set forth below.
4. Removal Policy
5. Refund and Withdrawal Policy
6. Transfer Policy and Fee
7. Re-enrollment for Graduates. Students who graduate from the Course and are in Good Financial Standing and Good Academic Standing may re-enroll in the Course, subject to Course availability, and receive a discount of $250.00 USD. This discount may only be used if you re-enroll in the Course within one (1) year of the date of your graduation from the Course. You may receive a discount of $75.00 to re-enroll beyond one (1) year of the date of your graduation from the Course.
8. Intellectual Property
9. Respect. You acknowledge and agree that the Course community can thrive only if students and members of the faculty and administration have respect for one another. In light of the vibrant community we are dedicated to building together, you will refrain from using language and/or engaging in conduct on the LC and on any IIN social spaces (including, without limitation, Facebook, Twitter, YouTube, LinkedIn, Tumblr, and Google+) that is or may be considered harassing, harmful, obscene, incendiary, threatening, or defamatory (singularly or collectively, “Inappropriate Conduct”), regardless of its intended target. Whether or not your conduct constitutes Inappropriate Conduct will be determined in IIN’s sole and exclusive judgment. If it is determined that you have engaged in Inappropriate Conduct, your participation in the Course will be terminated, your Tuition will be forfeited, and you will not receive any refund. There may also be additional legal consequences for your commission of Inappropriate Conduct. The terms of this Article 8 shall survive termination of this Agreement.
10. Current Information. You will provide to IIN, current, complete, and accurate information to keep your registration in the Course up to date. This information shall include, but is not limited to, valid email and postal addresses, and a telephone number at which you may be reached.
11. Non-Compete. You understand and acknowledge that IIN has devoted extensive time, effort and financial resources to promoting and developing the Course, Course Modules, and Course Materials (collectively, “IIN’s Intangible Assets”).
In recognition of IIN’s Intangible Assets, and in consideration of IIN’s having made available to you, the Services and Benefits set forth in Article 2 of this Agreement, you, during your participation in the Course, and for a period of three (3) years thereafter, will not work for, become employed by, own as a shareholder, partner, member, joint venturer or otherwise, and/or otherwise participate in, any school or institute: (i) that competes with IIN and/or (ii) the primary or secondary purpose of which is to educate, train, teach, and/or otherwise provide instruction to third parties (e.g., persons who are not registered in the Course) with respect to the subject matter of the Course.
Notwithstanding the foregoing, nothing shall prevent you from owning shares in a publicly-traded company, registered on national exchanges. You agree that the limitations as to the time and scope in this Article (and those set forth in Article 8) are reasonable, that Services, Benefits and other consideration you have received and/or are slated to receive, fully compensate you for your acceptance of this Agreement and that IIN would suffer irreparable injury if you were to engage in competitive activity in violation of the provisions of this Article. You specifically acknowledge and agree that the foregoing restrictions (and those set forth in Article 8) are necessary to protect IIN’s legitimate interests and that IIN would not have entered into this Agreement in the absence of such restrictions. The terms of this Article 11 shall survive termination of this Agreement.
12. Non-Disparagement. You agree not to disparage IIN or any of its members, officers, directors, employees, or agents. For purposes of this Article, “disparage” shall mean any negative statement, whether oral or written, whether in print or electronic form, including, without limitation, on any Internet site or web application such as Facebook, YouTube, Instagram, chat forums, communities, and/or message boards. You acknowledge and agree that this non-disparagement provision is a material term of this Agreement, the absence of which would have resulted in your disqualification from the Course. You further acknowledge that if it becomes necessary to commence legal action to ascertain your name from an anonymous post, you will be responsible for all legal and related fees and costs associated therewith. The terms of this Article 12 shall survive termination of this Agreement.
13. Disclaimer. You understand and acknowledge that developing coaching skills requires, among other things, patience, dedication, perseverance, and practice, and that, your participation in the Course does not guarantee any particular result. This Course and the LC are provided on an “as is,” “as seen” and “as available” basis. You expressly agree that your participation in the Course and use of the LC and its content is at your sole risk. To the fullest extent permissible under applicable law, IIN and its affiliates hereby disclaim all warranties of any kind, whether express or implied, including without limitation any warranty of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose or non-infringement. You expressly agree that your participation in the Course and use of all of its content and/or data distributed or otherwise made available by IIN or downloaded or accessed by you, is at your sole risk. You understand and agree that you will be solely responsible for any damage to your business, computer system or loss of data that results from the download of such content and/or data. Except as otherwise agreed in writing, neither IIN nor its affiliates have any responsibility for and make no warranty or representation as to the accuracy, currency, completeness, reliability or usefulness of any advice, opinion, statement or other content or of any products or services distributed or made available by third parties in connection with the Course. IIN does not make any warranty that the LC will be uninterrupted, timely, secure, error free or, that defects, if any, will be corrected. The terms of this Article 13 shall survive termination of this Agreement.
14. Limitation of Liability. To the extent permissible under applicable law, IIN, its members, officers, directors, employees, agents, affiliates, and licensors, assume no responsibility for any damages suffered by a user, including, but not limited to, loss of data from delays, non-deliveries or misdelivery of content or email, errors, system downtime, network or system outages, file corruption or service interruptions caused by the negligence of IIN, its members, officers, directors, employees, agents, affiliates, and licensors, and/or a user’s own errors and/or omissions except as specifically provided herein. IIN, its members, officers, directors, employees, agents, affiliates, and licensors, disclaim any warranty or representation that confidentiality of information transmitted through the LC will be maintained. No advice or information, whether oral or written, obtained by you from IIN shall create any warranty not expressly stated in writing. Some states do not allow the limitation or exclusion of certain warranties or conditions, so some of the above exclusions may not be applicable to you. The terms of this Article 14 shall survive termination of this Agreement.
15. Indemnification. Student agrees to defend, indemnify and hold harmless IIN and its members, officers, directors, employees, affiliates, representatives and agents, from and against any claims, demands, lawsuits, judgments, damages, liabilities, losses or causes of action, and/or expenses, including attorneys’ fees, arising either directly or indirectly from the Student’s participation in the Course. The terms of this Article 15 shall survive termination of this Agreement.
16. Complete Agreement. This Agreement represents the entire agreement between you and IIN with respect to the Course and the matters set forth herein. Except as specifically provided for herein, any and all prior agreements, promises, understandings and/or representations, whether oral or written, relating to the Course are hereby canceled, terminated, and superseded by this Agreement, and such other prior agreements shall be null and void.
17. Modifications. This Agreement may not be changed or modified except in a written agreement that has been signed by an authorized representative of IIN.
18. Choice of Law. This Agreement will be interpreted and applied in accordance with New York law (without regard to the conflicts of law provisions thereof) for contracts that are entered into and performed in New York.
19. Arbitration. THE FOLLOWING TERMS TO WHICH YOU ARE CONSENTING CONSIST OF A BINDING ARBITRATION PROVISION AND A CLASS-ACTION WAIVER. In the event a dispute arises between Student and IIN, either arising from this Agreement or otherwise pertaining to any relationship between the parties, THE PARTIES SHALL SUBMIT TO BINDING ARBITRATION ADMINISTERED BY THE AMERICAN ARBITRATION ASSOCIATION, AND JUDGMENT ON THE AWARD RENDERED BY THE ARBITRATOR(S) MAY BE ENTERED IN ANY COURT HAVING JURISDICTION THEREOF. ANY ARBITRATION COMMENCED BETWEEN THE PARTIES MUST TAKE PLACE IN NEW YORK, NEW YORK. STUDENT UNDERSTANDS THAT CERTAIN LEGAL RIGHTS WILL BE FORFEITED, INCLUDING THE RIGHT TO SUE IN COURT, THE RIGHT TO A JURY TRIAL, AND THE RIGHT TO BRING, OR BE PART OF, A CLASS ACTION CASE. ARBITRATION MUST BE ON AN INDIVIDUAL BASIS. THIS MEANS NEITHER YOU NOR WE MAY JOIN OR CONSOLIDATE CLAIMS IN ARBITRATION WITH OR AGAINST OTHER STUDENTS, OR LITIGATE IN COURT OR ARBITRATE ANY CLAIMS AS A REPRESENTATIVE OR MEMBER OF A CLASS. Student further agrees that the arbitrator shall not be empowered to award incidental, consequential or punitive damages, and that the maximum recovery allowable under this Agreement shall be return of such funds previously paid by Student to IIN under this Agreement. RULES FOR THE AMERICAN ARBITRATION ASSOCIATION ARE AVAILABLE AT: https://www.adr.org.
If Student needs to initiate an arbitration claim, the student must serve notice to IIN by regular and certified mail (return receipt requested) at the following address: Legal Department, Integrative Nutrition Inc., 245 Fifth Avenue, New York, NY 10016. If IIN needs to initiate an arbitration claim, it shall notify the Student at the address provided in the enrollment process or such other address as has been provided in writing to IIN by the Student.
20. Bound Parties. This Agreement shall extend to, be binding upon, and inure to the benefit of the parties and their respective successors, heirs and assigns.
21. Enforceability. In the event that any term, provision, covenant or condition of this Agreement is found to be invalid, illegal or otherwise unenforceable (each an “Unenforceable Provision”), such Unenforceable Provision shall be severed, the remainder of the Agreement shall continue in full force and effect, and such Unenforceable Provision shall be reformed to provide the maximum protection to IIN permissible under law.
22. Waiver. No waiver of, or delay in, enforcement of any provision of this Agreement by IIN shall be deemed to constitute a waiver thereof, unless in writing, signed by an authorized representative of IIN.
US: (877) 730-5444
International: +1 (212) 730-5433