Benefits of Being a Health Coach
Why Become a Health Coach?
Integrative Nutrition Health Coaches are the future of healthcare. It’s one thing to know what to do to live a healthy lifestyle; it’s another to actually do it. Health Coaches inspire and motivate their clients to achieve their goals and make long-term diet and lifestyle changes.
If you're passionate about health and wellness, already work in healthcare and want to up-level your career, or have a desire to help people live their healthiest, happiest lives (or all of the above!), health coaching may be the profession for you.
Five Benefits of Being a Health Coach
- Improve your own health while also helping people seeking their own health transformations.
- Be your own boss and create a schedule that works for you, your family, and your clients.
- Achieve financial freedom with alternative revenue streams, such as hosting virtual coaching workshops or creating wellness content for your favorite brands.
- Work from anywhere, anytime, doing work you love that aligns with your heart and your goals.
- Be a leader in your community by setting an example of leading a healthy lifestyle.
The Career You’ve Been Looking For
Don’t take our word for it – check out some successful IIN graduates!
Take a sneak peek into what a "typical" day might look like for you as an Integrative Nutrition Health Coach.
Graduate Maria Marlowe coaches clients, updates her blog with new recipes, speaks to live audiences and still has time to relax with friends in the evening. Quite a change from her old career in finance!
For Graduate Robyn Youkilis, super busy days are the norm. Splitting her time between running her New York City-based nutrition and coaching practice, filming her talk show on Veria Living and cultivating her own healthy life, she's on the go from morning to night.
Inspired by her background in anthropology, graduate Gina Bria created a product to help hydrate her mother in her nursing home. Working out of the Center for Social Innovation in New York City, Gina tranforms lives every day.
One Conversation Could Change Your Life
Get in touch with an Admissions Health Coach – they're also IIN graduates! – at (877) 730-5444 to learn what becoming an Integrative Nutrition Health Coach could mean for you! Explore our FAQ page for additional information.