Integrative Nutritions's LIVE Conference
New York City, May 5, 2013
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
- Will I be able to pause the live stream?
- What do I do if my live stream is freezing or not loading properly during the conference?
- What do I do if I can see the live stream playing but I can't hear anything?
- What are my options for connecting through social media (Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, etc.)?
Yes and no. You will be able to pause the live stream. However, when you re-start, it will revert back to the live broadcast and you will miss anything that occurred while paused.
The first thing to try is refreshing (or “reloading”) the web page. If refreshing doesn’t fix the issue, try closing your web browser completely and re-opening it from scratch. If it still doesn’t work, try using a different web browser. Make sure your
Internet connection is strong for the best results.
Please make sure your computer is playing audio properly. Try playing a YouTube clip, a song on iTunes or something else that you know has audio you’ve heard before. If your test plays audio correctly but you still can’t hear the live stream, please
try refreshing (or “reloading”) the web page, or using a different web browser.
If you can’t hear the audio playing during your test, there must be something wrong with your audio set up. Please make sure the volume is not muted or turned down too low to hear. If you’re using speakers or headphones, be sure they’re plugged in properly.
If you can’t determine why the audio is not playing, try restating your computer completely.
4. What are my options for connecting through social media (Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, etc.)?
We encourage you to share quotes from your favorite speakers and interact with each other on the IIN Live Events Facebook page, the Twitter account @NutritionSchool, and Instagram page using #IINLive.