INTEGRATIVE NUTRITION GOES REMOTE.
JOIN IIN AND CATHERINE BARNHOORN IN SOUTH AFRICA!
Curriculum Guide Wide Form - Remote - South Africa
Register for IIN Goes Remote: South Africa
Saturday, January 18, 2020
Workshop 17 - Kloof
32 Kloof St, Gardens, 8001, Western Cape, South Africa
If you are a student or alumni, please use your learning center email.
What is a Health Coach?
“In recent years, a new and intriguing concept has emerged in the prevention and treatment of chronic illness: the Health Coach.” – CBS News
- A Health Coach is a wellness authority and supportive mentor who motivates individuals to cultivate positive health choices. Health Coaches educate and support clients to achieve their health goals through lifestyle and behavior adjustments.
- Health coaching is the fastest growing profession according to the Bureau of Labor Statistics. Our students become IIN ambassadors and start earning immediately.
Why are Health Coaches Needed?
- 1.6 billion adults worldwide are obese and 366 million have diabetes. We spend trillions on healthcare and are still getting sicker and our life expectancies are getting lower.
- The existing healthcare system is just not sustainable. The future of healthcare is about education and prevention.
- Integrative Nutrition Health Coaches educate and support people around the world to find their way to better health through mind, body, and spirit.
- Health Coaches are at the forefront of today’s health revolution, offering services and filling gaps that doctors, nutritionists and dieticians don’t have the time or resources to fill.
“I'm so grateful for this program. From exploring new ways of eating and exercise to advancing my spirituality and strengthening my relationships, the insights I’ve gained motivate me to share my knowledge with the world."
"I’m finally living my dream! After graduating, I left my corporate job to focus on health coaching. This program provides the perfect balance of nutrition, business and coaching skills. Enrolling was the best decision!"
"Integrative Nutrition fine-tuned my education, giving me the training and confidence to launch a successful business."
Quick Facts About the Program