1. TELL ME MORE ABOUT THIS SUMMIT - WHAT IS IT, WHAT WILL I LEARN?
IINspiring Health in 2017 is a free, online, 2-day summit hosted by the Institute for Integrative Nutrition (IIN). The purpose of this summit is to help you get ready for a happy, healthy and successful New Year by sharing engaging content and knowledge from the world's top experts in health and wellness, designed to help you turn your intentions and resolutions into action! You can expect to learn about health topics ranging from gluten intolerance and juicing for weight loss to the power of our emotions and women's health.
2. WHEN IS THE SUMMIT?
The summit is on January 25 and 26 from 10 am - 3 pm EST. Three (3) exclusive expert interviews will be released each day - the first interview launches at 10 am, the second at 12 pm and the final at 2 pm EST. Register now to receive a confirmation email with the exclusive interview page where you can unlock each day's interviews.
3. WHO ARE THE SUMMIT SPEAKERS AND WHAT WILL THEY BE SPEAKING ABOUT?
Visit the "Our Expert Guest Speakers" section to learn more about our incredible summit speakers and the topics they'll be speaking about. The speaker lineup includes:
- James Colquhoun (Founder of FMTV) on the Future of Wellness and the Power of Emotions
- Dr. John Douillard (Creator of LifeSpa.com) on What You Need to Know About Eating Wheat
- Joe Cross (Founder and CEO of Reboot with Joe) on Your Guide to Juicing
- Jon Gabriel (Founder of The Gabriel Method) on the Keys to Mind-Body Wellness
- Latham Thomas (Founder of Mama Glow) on a Modern Woman's Guide to Motherhood
- Joshua Rosenthal (Founder and Director at the Institute for Integrative Nutrition) on Primary Food: What Feeds You off the Plate
4. WHAT IF I'M UNAVAILABLE DURING THE SUMMIT? CAN I WATCH THE INTERVIEWS AFTER IT ENDS?
Of course! We understand that people are busy, which is why we've made all exclusive interviews available to you until Sunday, January 29 at 11:59 pm EST. All you have to do is make sure you're registered for the summit so you'll have access to the expert interview page. If you can, be sure to tune in at 10 am, 12 pm and 2 pm EST each day once interviews are released, so you can join the live conversation on our Facebook event page for a Q&A discussion and support! Remember, you can tune in on your mobile device, desktop or tablet from anywhere in the world. You can watch interviews in the comfort of your own home or on the go!
5. WHAT IS THE INSTITUTE FOR INTEGRATIVE NUTRITION?
The Institute for Integrative Nutrition (IIN) is the world's largest nutrition school. IIN has trained over 100,000 students around the globe to become Health Coaches and transform the health and happiness of those around them. They have over 100 of the best and brightest visionaries in the field of health and wellness within their curriculum and if you are interested to see what life is like as an IIN student, check out your free sample class here!