Because no one diet is right for everyone...
Integrative Nutrition: Feed Your Hunger for Health and Happiness by Joshua Rosenthal
It wasn't too long ago that humans existed without this media blitz, without expensive medications and without diet gurus telling them what to eat. People simply knew what to eat and how to prepare it. People naturally lived in harmony with the seasons and with their surroundings. They ate what was local and available and what gave them proper nutrients for their lives.
Integrative Nutrition brilliantly blends the art and science of nutrition with the personal growth aspects of love, relationship, fitness, career, and spiritual practice to help people find their path toward health and happiness. - Deepak Chopra, author of Buddha: A Story of Enlightenment
Learn the secrets of Integrative Nutrition in this book written by the founder and director of New York City’s premiere school for nutrition and personal growth. This book will teach you an easy, non-dogmatic approach to eating and living by offering simple steps to nurture your body and feed your soul.
- Learn the pros and con of the most popular dietary theories out there—including the Zone, the Atkins Diet, raw foods, the Master Cleanser and more.
- Discover why one person’s food is another person’s poison.
- Try eating and preparing seasonal, organic and eco-friendly foods.
- Understand the connection between eating habits, relationships, career and spirituality.
- Get the truth about food corporations, pharmaceutical companies, media messages and government dietary advice.
About the Author: Joshua Rosenthal is a highly trained healer with more than 25 years of experience in whole foods, personal coaching and nutritional counseling. His simple approach allows people to successfully reach new levels of health and happiness.
Want a copy?
Simply make an appointment and speak with an Admissions Representative about whether an education at our school is a good fit for you, and we'll send your complimentary e-book.