IMPROVING THE WORLD'S
health & happiness
ONE HEALTH COACH AT A TIME!
There's never been a better time to deepen your personal wellness knowledge and start a fulfilling career helping others.
Become an Integrative Nutrition Health Coach, save on Tuition, and get loads of sweet bonuses including an exclusive limited time offer from Kris Carr!
What is the Health Coach Training Program?
It's a 1-year program, broken into 40 modules, and delivered entirely through an online learning platform. You'll learn over 100 dietary theories and get an education that will empower you to transform your health and happiness and launch a fulfilling new career so you can make money doing work you love.
The Institute for Integrative (IIN) was founded in 1992 by Joshua Rosenthal. Once a small classroom of passionate students in New York City, it is now the largest nutrition school in the world.
Today, when you join IIN's Health Coach Training Program, you are immediately welcomed into their global community of over 100,000 students and graduates from over 150 countries who are creating a health revolution!
Benefits of the Program
Do your coursework on-the-go from your computer, laptop or smartphone - anywhere with a connection
Study over 100 dietary theories, learn IIN's core concepts of bio-individuality and primary foods, as well as business skills and coaching training
Learn from over 100 world-class educators who are leading physicians, researchers, doctors and nutrition experts at the forefront of the health and wellness movement.
Receive support and guidane in mentored coaching circles and private Facebook group for your class.
Get all of the tools and resources you need to launch a successful coaching business, including business cards, brochures, contracts, handouts, guides, email templates, and more
And earn while you learn. You'll be able to start accepting clients just 6 months into the program to help you get real-world experience before you graduate!
Meet Elizabeth Stein
Curriculum Opt In
Health Coaching is right for you if...
- You want to make a living doing work you love - Health Coaching will enable you to enjoy a fulfilling career where you can follow your passion and make a real difference in people's lives.
- You want to enjoy unparalleled career flexibility - Build you own health coaching practice to fit your needs - part-time, full-time, in-person, online... it's up to you
- You want to earn to a generous income - You can start seeing paying clients 6 months into the program, and graduates can charge $100+ per hour for their services.
- You want to find a variety of employment options - Our graduates find work in doctor's offices, wellness centers, gyms, spas, yoga studios, schools, private practices, natural food stores and more. They also go on to write books, create products, open restaurants, teach, and start their own businesses.
When you sign up before September 18, 2017, you'll save up to $1500 off the price of tuition and receive three exclusive bonuses!
Are there payment plans? Yes!
Take advantage of our flexible payment options - there's something available to suit every financial situation.
Your exclusive bonus offers from kris carr
Your exclusive bonus offers from kris carr
Bonus #1: Spotlight Crash Course
LEARN HOW TO BUILD YOUR OWN UNIQUE BRAND WITH KRIS CARR
Spotlight Crash Course is a 10-session audio program complete with transcripts, worksheets and downloads created by author and wellness activist Kris Carr, based on her experience building her own business. Together with a team of legendary experts, Kris will teach you how to nurture your creativity, grow your online platform, attract book deals, self publish, give show-stopping speeches, work with agents and publicists, book TV appearances, and overcome the fears or doubts that hold you back.
If you look and Kris' work (content, style, design and branding, New York Times best-selling books, Oprah appearances, impact and so on) and wonder how she does it, Spotlight Crash Course will peel back the curtain.
Psst... Spotlight Crash Course is not for sale to the public and is only offered once a year for new IIN students.
HERE'S A PREVIEW OF THE CURRICULUM:
- My Crazy Sexy Business: A behind-the-scenes look at my award-winning company
- So-It-Yourself Branding with Gabby Bernstein, motivational speaker, life coach, and author: Brand-building on a budget from the ground up
- Cultivate Your Creativity with SARK, internationally acclaimed author, artist, speaker and teacher: Nurture your muse and manage the voices that crush you
- Platform Building with Reid Tracy, CEO of Hay House Publishing: How to grow your online following and your customers
- Writing Your Book with Patty Gift, Director of Acquisitions at Hay House Publishing: How to craft a proposal, get a book deal and thrive in publishing
- Literary Agents with Ned Leavitt, Founder of Ned Leavitt Agency: The best way to get an agent and turn your writing into a career
- Book Marketing with Reid Tracy, CEO of Hay House Publishing: What publishers are looking for, the secrets behind the NY Times Best-Seller list and how to be a career author, NOT a one-hit wonder
- A Guide to Publicity with Justin Loeber, CEO of Word of Mouth PR Agency: Book you own media or hire a the right publicist for TV, radio and print
- Lights, Camera, Action with Rachel Hanfling, Emmy-nominated producer, speaker and communications coach: The secrets to landing (and nailing) that big interview
- The Business of Public Speaking with Jessica Bartolo, VP at the Greater Talent Network: A guide to building a lucrative speaking career
- Speeches That Inspire with Gail Larsen, Speaking coach and Founder of Real Speaking: How to use your personal story to transform your audience
The IIN Health Coach Training program and Kris' Spotlight Crash Course work hand-in-hand to support and ignite the success of health-driven businesses.
Check out the testimonial from an IIN and Spotlight grad:
As soon as I started listening to the content of every Spotlight session, I realized I had tapped into a gold mine. With each new course, I felt more grateful for having what felt like top-secret insider information about how to create and run your business, and almost more importantly, how to deal with the lows and highs of this challenging creative endeavor. The Spotlight Crash Course has been the most valuable help I've had in my first year of creating a business.
Bonus #3: IIN's 2017 Virtual Total Wellness Summit
Get access to recordings from this powerful summit, including talks from leading experts in holistic health.
- James Colquhoun, The Future of Wellness and the Power of Emotions
- James Douillard, What You Need to Know About Eating Wheat
- Joe Cross, Your Guide to Juicing
- Jon Gabriel, The Keys to Mind-Body Wellness
- Latham Thomas, A Woman's Guide to Motherhood
- Joshua Rosenthal, Primary Food: What Feeds You off the Plate