IIN April 2021 ShareIIN Contest Official Terms & Conditions
NO PURCHASE OR PAYMENT OF ANY KIND IS NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. A PURCHASE OR PAYMENT WILL NOT INCREASE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING. VOID WHERE PROHIBITED BY LAW.
- Overview: The IIN April 2021 ShareIIN Contest, sponsored by Integrative Nutrition, LLC, d/b/a Institute for Integrative Nutrition (“IIN”), is designed to give back to the IIN Community and offer a resource of further knowledge. One (1) eligible entrant (“Entrant” or “you”) will be selected to win a Peloton Bike Essentials (the “Prize”) (U.S. only) or $2,045 cash from IIN. By entering this contest, or accepting the Prize, you agree to comply with and be bound by these Official Rules (the “Official Rules”).
- Eligibility: To enter the Contest, you must be at least 18 years old, have reached the age of majority in your jurisdiction of residence at the time of entry, be a student or graduate of IIN’s Health Coach Training Program, and be in good standing with IIN at the time of entry. Other than the excluded states listed below, the Contest is open to legal residents of the 50 United States and the District of Columbia. Void in Arizona, Iowa, Louisiana, Rhode Island, Guam, Puerto Rico, the U.S. Virgin Islands, and other U.S. territories and possessions and where prohibited by law. The Contest is also open to legal residents of the United Kingdom, Australia, Mexico, and Canada. Employees and their immediate family members (parents, children, siblings or spouse, regardless of where they live, or persons living in the same household, whether related or not) of IIN, its affiliates, divisions or subsidiaries, IIN’s contractors, distributors, sales representatives, retailers, advertising and promotion agencies, or any other entity that is engaged in the development, production, execution, administration or distribution of the Contest are not eligible. Eligibility is subject to verification. The Contest is subject to all applicable federal, state and local laws and regulations, including tax laws. Winning the Prize is contingent upon fulfilling all requirements set forth herein. Odds of winning depend on number of eligible entries received. THIS CONTEST IS VOID WHERE PROHIBITED OR RESTRICTED BY LAW.
- Entry Period: Contest runs from 4/1/2021 at 9:00 a.m. Eastern Time (“ET”) through 4/30/2021 at 11:59 p.m. ET (“Entry Period”). IIN shall be the official timekeeper for the contest. Late entries will not be considered.
- How to Enter: To enter, you must: (a) Log into www.shareIIN.com and agree to the updated terms of service. (b) Click into the IINside Scoop where you’ll find the April contest under the Promotions section (c) Click the “Enter to win” button and submit a response to “How you are spreading the ripple effect” via the google form (the “Response”). One entry per Entrant. Only one Prize will be awarded to one Entrant. The use of any means to automate or interfere with the Entry process or the Contest is prohibited, and may result in disqualification. Any attempt to tamper with the Entry or judging process or to obtain multiple entries is prohibited.
- Prize: One (1) Entrant will be selected to receive the Prize (“Prize Winner”). Prize Winner will be selected by IIN, in its sole discretion, based on Entrant’s Response which shall be judged on the following criteria: originality (25%), creativity (25%), writing style (25%), and ideas and concepts (25%). IIN’s decisions shall be final and binding in all respects. Ties will be broken based upon the date and time of receipt of the Entry. No transfer or cash substitution. The approximate retail value of the Prize is $2,045. Prize is nontransferable, and no substitution, exchange or cash redemption of Prize will be permitted, except as provided herein or at IIN’s sole discretion. IIN reserves the right to substitute a Prize of equal or greater value. Prize must be accepted “as is,” and no warranties or guarantees of any kind, including but not limited to warranties of fitness for a particular purpose, will be provided. All federal, state and/or local taxes, fees, and surcharges, if any, are the sole responsibility of the Prize winner.
- Entrant’s Representations and Warranties. By entering the Contest, you represent and warrant that your Entry complies with the Official Rules. IIN reserves the right, in its sole and unfettered discretion, not to disqualify and/or retract its endorsement of any Prize Winner that it believes violated these Official Rules, the law, or the rights of any person or is otherwise inappropriate for a Contest of this nature.
- Notification of Winner: The Prize Winner will be notified via Email or by another method chosen by IIN within approximately 30 days of the end of the Entry Period. Except where prohibited by law, the Prize Winner may be required to complete prize acceptance documentation including an affidavit of eligibility, a liability release, third party consents/licenses and, where lawful, a publicity release within the time specified by IIN. If winner notification or Prize delivery is returned as undeliverable, or the Prize Winner fails to return any required documents or releases within the specified time, the Prize will be forfeited and IIN may select another winner from the remaining eligible entries. IIN is not responsible for undeliverable Prize notifications due to change in Prize Winner’s email account or any other reason. If a Prize Winner is disqualified for any reason, IIN may award the Prize to an alternate winner from among all remaining eligible Entrants.
- General: IIN reserves the right to cancel, suspend and/or modify the Contest, or any part thereof, or to modify these Official Rules, for any reason at any time, including if any fraud, technical failures or any other factor beyond IIN’s reasonable control threatens to impair the administration, integrity, legality, fairness or proper functioning of the Contest, as determined by IIN in its sole discretion. IIN reserves the right in its sole discretion to disqualify any Entrant who is suspected or found to be tampering with the entry process or the operation of the Contest or to be acting in violation of these Official Rules or any law. Incorrect, illegible, corrupt, and incomplete Entries are void. Use of a false identity will disqualify an Entry. For purposes of awarding the Prize, IIN is entitled to rely on information received through the entry form that submitted the winning Entry. By participating, each Entrant agrees to comply with, and be bound by, these Official Rules and the decisions of IIN (including but not limited to eligibility and winner determinations) and waives any right to claim ambiguity in the Contest or Official Rules. IIN’s failure to enforce any term of these Rules shall not constitute a waiver of that or any other provision.
- Publicity: Except where prohibited by law, participation in this Contest constitutes each Entrant’s consent to IIN’s and its agents’ use of Entrant’s name, image, likeness, photograph, voice, opinions, statements, biographical information, hometown, and/or state for advertising and/or promotional purposes in any media, worldwide, without further payment or consideration, in perpetuity, without notice, review, or approval. Tennessee residents will not be required to agree to a publicity release as a condition of winning a prize.
- General Disclaimer: IIN is not responsible for: (1) any incorrect or inaccurate information, whether caused by Entrant, IIN, or any printing or typographical errors or equipment or programming associated with or utilized in the Contest; (2) technical failures of any kind including, but not limited to, malfunctions, interruptions, or disconnections in phone lines or network hardware or software; (3) unauthorized human intervention in any part of the entry process or the Contest; (4) technical or human error in the administration of the Contest or the processing of enrollments or Entries; (5) late, lost or undeliverable messages or Entries; or (6) any injury or damage to persons or property caused, directly or indirectly, in whole or in part, from Entrant’s participation in the Contest or any Contest-related activity, or the receipt, use or misuse of the Prize.
- Internet Disclaimer: IIN is not responsible for any malfunction of any entry form associated with the Contest or any late, lost, damaged, misdirected, incomplete, illegible, undeliverable, or destroyed Entries due to system errors, failed, incomplete, or garbled computer messages or other telecommunication transmission malfunctions, hardware or software failures of any kind, including lost or unavailable network connections, typographical or system/human errors and/or failures, technical malfunction(s) of any telephone network or lines, cable connections, satellite transmissions, servers or providers, or computer equipment, traffic, and/or congestion on the Internet or at any website associated with the Contest, including any other technological malfunction which may limit Entrant’s ability to enter or participate in the Contest.
- Limitations of Liability, Indemnification and Release: By entering the Contest or accepting a Prize, each Entrant agrees to release, discharge, indemnify, defend and hold harmless IIN and its officers, directors, employees, affiliates, representatives and agents, from and against any claims, damages, liabilities, losses or causes of action related in any way to the operation of or such Entrant’s participation in the Contest, including, but not limited to Entrant’s violation of these Official Rules, and any other claims, damages or liabilities, including without limitation any injuries, damages or losses to any person (including death) or property of any kind resulting, in whole or in part, directly or indirectly, from Entrant’s acceptance, possession, use or misuse of the Prize or participation in the Contest or any Contest-related activity. Under no circumstances will any Entrant be permitted to obtain awards for, and Entrant hereby waives all rights to claim punitive, incidental, consequential, or any other damages, court costs, or attorney’s fees, other than actual out-of-pocket expense not to exceed fifty dollars ($50). If for any reason an Entry is confirmed to have been erroneously deleted, lost, or otherwise destroyed or corrupted, Entrant’s sole remedy is another Entry in the Contest if available.
- Arbitration: THE FOLLOWING TERMS TO WHICH YOU ARE CONSENTING CONSIST OF A BINDING ARBITRATION PROVISION AND A CLASS-ACTION WAIVER. Except where prohibited by law, by entering the Contest, each Entrant agrees that in the event a dispute arises between Entrant and IIN, either arising from this Agreement or otherwise pertaining to the relationship between Entrant and IIN, THE PARTIES SHALL SUBMIT TO BINDING ARBITRATION BEFORE THE AMERICAN ARBITRATION ASSOCIATION. ANY ARBITRATION COMMENCED BETWEEN THE PARTIES MUST BE FILED IN NEW YORK COUNTY, NEW YORK. ENTRANT UNDERSTANDS THAT CERTAIN LEGAL RIGHTS WILL BE FORFEITED, INCLUDING THE RIGHT TO SUE IN COURT, THE RIGHT TO A JURY TRIAL, AND THE RIGHT TO BRING, OR BE PART OF, A CLASS ACTION CASE. ARBITRATION MUST BE ON AN INDIVIDUAL BASIS. THIS MEANS NEITHER ENTRANT NOR IIN MAY JOIN OR CONSOLIDATE CLAIMS IN ARBITRATION WITH OR AGAINST OTHER ENTRANTS, OR LITIGATE IN COURT OR ARBITRATE ANY CLAIMS AS A REPRESENTATIVE OR MEMBER OF A CLASS. Entrant further agrees that, except for claims for indemnification by IIN under these Official Rules: (1) the arbitrator shall not be empowered to award punitive, incidental, consequential, or any other damages, court costs, or attorney’s fees, other than actual out-of-pocket expenses not to exceed fifty dollars ($50); (2) under no circumstances will any Entrant be permitted to obtain awards for, and each Entrant hereby waives all rights to claim punitive, incidental, consequential, or any other damages, court costs, or attorney’s fees, other than actual out-of-pocket expense not to exceed fifty dollars ($50); and (3) any and all claims, judgments, and awards shall be limited to such actual out-of-pocket costs incurred, including costs associated with entering the Contest, not to exceed fifty dollars ($50). Entrant expressly waives any right to claim or recover attorney’s fees or arbitration costs. All issues and questions concerning the construction, validity, interpretation, and enforceability of these Official Rules, or the rights and obligations of any Entrant and IIN in connection with the Contest, shall be governed by, and construed in accordance with, the laws of the State of New York, without giving effect to any choice of law or conflict of law rules which would cause the application of the laws of any jurisdiction other than the State of New York.
RULES FOR THE AMERICAN ARBITRATION ASSOCIATION ARE AVAILABLE AT: https://www.adr.org.
If Entrant needs to initiate an arbitration claim, Entrant must serve notice to IIN by regular and certified mail (return receipt requested) at the following address: Legal Department, Integrative Nutrition LLC, 245 Fifth Avenue, New York, NY 10016. If IIN needs to initiate an arbitration claim, it shall notify Entrant at the address provided in the Contest opt-in notice or such other address Entrant has provided in writing to IIN.
- Severability: In the event that any provision of these Official Rules is found to be invalid, illegal or otherwise unenforceable, such provision shall be severed, the remainder of these Official Rules shall continue in full force and effect, and any such unenforceable provision shall be reformed to provide the maximum protection to the IIN permissible under law.
- Contest Results: For a copy of April Contest Winner, send a self-addressed, stamped envelope to April Contest – IIN Certificate Contest, c/o Integrative Nutrition LLC, 245 Fifth Avenue, New York, NY 10016, within 30 days of the end of the Entry Period.
- Sponsor: Integrative Nutrition, LLC, 245 Fifth Avenue, New York, NY 10016.