Times have changed, technology has advanced, and education has become more and more accessible. Gone are the days of lugging your backpack filled with ten pounds of books to class. Reading and writing materials are now available online and can be opened with a simple click.
Online education is on the rise and takes the ever-changing concept of learning one step further by eliminating the component of appearing in person! Learning online opens the doors for new opportunities to increase knowledge and pursue a career you’re passionate about without the stress of attending classes and showing up for tests.
While traditional classroom learning can be hugely beneficial for many, others find themselves more distracted and less productive by even the thought of sitting in a room surrounded by people.
To help see if an online education is right for you, here are some of the benefits to learning online:
1. Schedule flexibility Learn at any time of day! Whether you’re an early bird who likes to get the learning done before the sun rises or a night owl whose energy peaks in the evening, studying online gives you the ability to do both. There’s no demand to make drastic adjustments to your current schedule to fit in studying. Learning online allows you to keep the schedule you have and easily incorporate your new venture in your calendar.
2. Study from anywhere On the train commuting to work, on the couch while the baby naps, or at a local coffee shop – no place is the wrong place to get your learning done. Find where you feel most productive and use it to your advantage. Being able to study from anywhere also gives you the opportunity to meet people in your program and learn together in a setting that suits you!
3. Course materials always at your fingertips Access to a computer, tablet, or smartphone has made learning easier than ever. For example, in Integrative Nutrition’s Health Coach Training Program, you’re able to review important materials beyond just the length of a single lecture and continue to review it whenever you want. Along with being able to access topics that intrigue, the content is often printable and can be downloaded.
4. Self-paced If rushing through course materials and jotting down notes at high speed isn’t your thing, online education can be beneficial for you. Sometimes, a classroom experience can feel rushed, and if you miss anything, it’s hard to catch up. With online courses, meeting deadlines for readings, assignments, and quizzes can typically be done at your on pace. This flexibility helps you learn and understand at a speed that works for you!
5. Beneficial to your bank account Not only is online learning less expensive, it also allows you to continue a full- or part-time job. There’s no need to rashly decide to leave a current position. Many online learning programs, including Integrative Nutrition’s Health Coach Training Program, allow you to do both! You can study before and after work as well as on the weekends.
Want to take the first step toward becoming an Integrative Nutrition Health Coach? Take a free sample class today!