Integrative Nutrition Blog
Join Us As We Rock the Ripple Effect!
We’ve got some very exciting news to share with you!
As some of you may already know, we will be hosting our next conference, Rock the Ripple Effect on November 6th in New York City!
Rock The Ripple Effect
When: Sunday, November 6th 2011 from 10 AM to 4 PM
Where: Jazz at Lincoln Center
We have an incredible line-up of speakers at this conference who will be lecturing on their various areas of expertise in the world of health and nutrition.
- Michael Jacobson, Ph.D.: Executive director and co-founder of the Center for Science in the Public Interest, an independent consumer advocacy organization that conducts innovative research in health and nutrition. Jacobson is also the co-author of Restaurant Confidential and Six Arguments for a Greener Diet.
- Andrew Weil, MD: A best-selling author whose books include: Spontaneous Healing and Eight Weeks to Optimal Health. Dr. Weil is a Harvard Medical School graduate and world-renowned expert on medicinal herbs, mind-body interactions and healing systems. He also founded the Integrative Medicine Program at the University of Arizona.
- Violet Zaki: A world-class fitness instruction who focuses on strengthening the mind and bodies of her clients to create a better quality of life.
- Joshua Rosenthal, Founder and Director of Integrative Nutrition: Joshua will speak with our audience on the best way to effectively build your health coaching practice through referrals to the Health Coach Training Program.
We will also be hosting a raffle with some pretty incredible prizes. Enter to win:
- A private coaching session with the one and only John Douillard, leader in the study of Ayurvedic Medicine.
- A private health coaching session with Paul Pitchford, highly acclaimed author of Healing with Whole Foods: Oriental Traditions and Modern Nutrition.
- An Omega Juicer, one of the best juicers on the market that will help you create delicious, fresh-pressed juices from home.
We are hosting this conference to thank all of our graduates and students who have worked hard to help us spread the ripple effect and build our community. To register for this event, login to the OEF, and click the Rock the Ripple Effect registration button on your homepage. For more information about the conference, and to join the conversation with other students and grads that are attending, check out our Facebook Live Events Page!
If you are traveling to New York City for this event, make sure you check out our NYC Healthy Living Guides for fantastic healthy meals and activities to enjoy during your stay.