Announcing... The Launch Your Dream Book Top 10 Author Winners!
Have you ever dreamed of writing a book? And seeing your book on shelves for everyone to enjoy? Well, our Launch Your Dream Book Course has made this dream a reality for over 400 of our graduates!
Writing a book can have a powerful impact on your personal and professional success. Being the author of a book is like having letters after your name – you become recognized as an expert in your field. A book will open doors like nothing else.
With our proven 20-step process for writing and publishing a book, many of our alumni have gone on to become Amazon bestsellers and featured in magazines, newspapers, on TV, and more.
To honor the hard work of these writers, we offer all of our students the opportunity to submit their published books for the chance to win a full tuition reimbursement.
This year there were so many wonderful submissions we couldn't pick just 10! Below are the winners of the October 2015 Top 10 20 Author Contest!
- Jill Ginsberg, Self-Made Wellionaire: Get Off Your Ass(et), Reclaim Your Health and Feel Like a Million Bucks
- Marissa Vicario, Your Holistically Hot Transformation: Embrace a Healthy Lifestyle Free of Dieting, Confusion and Self-Judgment
- April Dawn Reigart, Dinner Rush: A Busy Parent’s Guide to Better Nutrition, with Recipes
- Gina Bonnano-Lemos, What the Fork? The Secret Cause of Disease
- Suzy Harmon, Hungry for Health, Starved For Time: The Busy Person’s Guide to Harmonious Health
- Nan Foster, Gutsy: The Food-Mood Method to Revitalize Your Health Beyond Conventional Medicine
- Lisa Abbott, I Dig Figs
- Melissa Vance, Self-Care Is The New Health-Care: From Diagnosis to Discovery: Uncovering the Cause of My Depression Symptoms
- Karen Thomas, Overwhelmed & Undernourished: Use Food as Medicine and Turn Your Life Around
- Annie Scheppach, Looking for Health in All the Right Places
- Stephanie Policar, Kids Eat Free: 50 Allergy-Friendly Recipes Kids Love to Cook and Eat
- Lori Palermo, Your Turn: 12 Steps to Get Unstuck, Get Inspired & Get Healthy
- Jan Rodenfels, Amazing in the Second Half
- Deirdre Ventura, Upgrade Your Life One Bite at a Time: A Resource Guide to Eating Your Way to Perfect Health & Ideal Weight
- Lorraine Miano, The Magic of Menopause: A Holistic Guide to Get Your Happy Back!
- Lindsay M. Reinholt, Meant to Eat: A Practical Guide to Developing a Healthy Relationship with Food
- Doreen Wilcox, Take Control of Your Brain
- Lisa Stigliano, Let’s Celebrate Midlife: A Guide to Thriving and Flourishing in Our Forties and Beyond
- Stephanie Filardi, Reclaiming JOY: Your 4-Step Guide to Happy, Healthy & Free
- Andrea Adams, My Financial Journey: A Simple Step-By-Step Guide to Help Manage Your Finances with Confidence and Ease Throughout Your LIfetime
To see a full list of the winning books and other books inspired by the course, visit our Amazon store!
Integrative Nutrition graduates looking for more information about future Launch Your Dream Book courses, please visit www.launchyourdreambook.com.
Congratulations to all of our amazing graduates for all of your incredible accomplishments. You remind us daily that whatever you dream, you can achieve!
Have you considered writing a book? Share what your dream book would be in the comments below!