Announcing Integrative Nutrition’s 30 Under 30 recipients!
We're excited to announce our 30 under 30 recipients. These Integrative Nutrition graduates have got it going on! Learn a little bit about them below:
- Brooke Brown - Launched her own health, wellness and nutrition consulting business, "Body by Brooke" where she helps clients with mindful eating, natural healing, weight loss, and how to live a holistic lifestyle.
- Catherine Cohen - Left her well-paying job as an engineer to start her own business, CC Wellness which works with women to be confident and happy in their bodies through lifestyle changes.
- Chloe de Nazelle - Created Wiggles & Wellness, a support group for mothers and their little ones.
- Courtney Kohout - Is a health coach with The Earth Diet. She also launched Courtney's Cookies, currently in 12 local stores around Miami and the Flordia Keys.
- Courtney Maiorino - Has been a health educator for a local community organization called Flex Your Face and she's a co-founder of The Thrive Effect, a health coaching practice whose mission is to help empower patients who live with chronic illness.
- Daniela Misas Katimi - Is a recent graduate of IIN who just launched her website, got business cards and designed a program specific to her client's need.
- Devin Burke - Published Healthy Eating in the 21st Century and created a 21 day online healthy eating course based on the information in the book.
- Elizabeth Schieffelin - Founded Lizzy's All Natural, a healthy smoothie and lifestyle business in Shanghai.
- Estefano Macedo Reyes - A doctor that after his time at IIN started his own office of holistic medicine to apply his knowledge to prevent and treat disease in a natural way.
- Gavin Tucker - An 8th grade school teacher who created an after school program, "Live Pure Kids" that focuses on education and how to prevent the most common dieases affecting the next generation inside and outside the classroom.
- Halie Thomas - At 16 years old, Thomas is a youth health activist, international motivational speaker, teen vegan chef and our youngest graduate of IIN. She is also the founder and CEO of the HAPPY Organization.
- Jade Green - Is a Therapeutic Nutritional Counselor and Herbalist, in the field of health she coaches woman prepping them for a healthy pregnancy through nutrition and herbs.
- Jennifer Garvin - Founder of "Jenergy," helping clients embrance all things fitness, health and overall wellness. She's worked with hundreds of clients from all over the United States.
- Jessica Filkins - Is a health coach, yoga teacher and founder of Jahmu Chai - an organic blend of tumeric, ginger and 8 other spices.
- Jessica Weston - Chef and owner of Superfresh! Organic Cafe and author of Healing Tonics, Juices, Smoothies: 100+ Elixirs to Nurture Body and Soul.
- Kathryn Chandler - A recent graduate of IIN, Chandler hosts a weekly blog where she shares articles on everything related to health & wellness.
- Krista Rayl - Recently graduated fom IIN in May 2017 and dreams of owning a community health and wellness center.
- Kyleen Keenan - Co-founder of "Not Your Sugar Mamas," a superfood-chocolate company with the mission to share good health, care for the planet, and inspire critical thinking about the food we eat through chocolate.
- Lauren Bongiorno - Grew her own business as a diabetic Health Coach, and co-created a globally distributed Low Glycemic Snack bar.
- Linda Tate - Founder of Food Sparkle supper club + food sourcing advocacy which includes Farm Friday's, where participants harvest before work hours.
- Luanne Hardin - A partner with The Milk Bank, opening the first breast milk bank depot in her town. The breast milk received support infants in Neonatal Intensive Care Units.
- Michael Kroian - Vice-President and Co-Founder of a Non-Profit called the Arts, Sports, and Technology Resource Organization which provides education to people within his community that wouldn't have access to that knowledge.
- Molly Marantz Hoffman - Is a full time health coach with her own private practice - "The Urban Avocado" where she helps clients with weight loss, anxiety and eating for healthy skin.
- Nour Baghat - Hosts online awareness campaigns for clean food and healthy lifestyle topics. Nour also contributes to various magazines with healthy recipes toward nourishing the body, mind and soul.
- Rachel Kaczynski - Launched her own affirmation card deck for women, "Spark Your Bliss." She specializes in helping women work on body image and self-love.
- Rachael Todd - Owner of RKT Consulting which focuses on educating woman with one on one coaching, group coaching and corporate workshops.
- Rebecca Thorne - Creator of Thorne Wellness, a place where yoga, holistic health and honest communication come together.
- Revant Himatsingka - Author of Selfienomics, and director of the restaurant "Inito" in London which focuses on "healthy indian food" with many vegan options.
- Yasmin Essa - Created her own health coaching practice, "Wellness with Yasmin," working with clients worldwide. She's also the author of Glow From the Inside Out Cookbook and 10 Steps to Beating Stress.
- Zachary Schleien - Creator of LIFT protein muffins, a gluten-free, Paleo muffin that serves as a meal replacement.
The above list is just a sampling of the amazing work our graduates are doing. With 100,000 graduates in over 150 countries, together we are all helping to make the world a healthier and happier place and reversing the health care crisis.
Which graduate story did you relate to most? Tell us who and why below!