Financial Friday: What’s Included in your IIN Tuition
It's Financial Friday! Which means, we’re taking to the blog to answer all of your questions related to tuition and earning big as a Health Coach! A few weeks ago, we shared the inside scoop on how you can start seeing clients and earn back your IIN tuition while you’re only halfway through the program.
This week we're tackling the question, "what is included in my Integrative Nutrition tuition?"
The answer? Everything!
Here's what you get...
Our one of a kind Health Coach Training Program
- 1-year of in-depth education on holistic nutrition, coaching skills, and business development
- The dynamic Integrative Nutrition Learning Center where you can learn on-the-go, anywhere, anytime
- Exclusive lectures with top experts in the fields of health, wellness and business coaching
- Ever-growing reference library with over 100 dietary theories to help you sharpen your skills
- 6 Coaching Circle support calls with practicing Health Coaches
Branding and e-marketing tools to launch your dream business
- Professionally designed, fully-optimized and customizable website to launch and promote your business
- Business cards and a logo generator
- Brochures, newsletters and recipes
- Financial planning tools
Client support materials
- Handouts and guides to support you in taking your clients through a complete 6-month program
- Access to a LIVE 2-day conference with the world's leading experts
- Lifetime membership to our vibrant alumni community full of like-minded people who are all working to improve global health and happiness
At Integrative Nutrition, it’s important to us that you’re successful as a Health Coach, which is why we offer unique and extensive support to help you transform your own health and build a lucrative career.
Once you enroll, you’ll start learning right away with your warm-up Fundamentals classes. These lectures and handouts lay the foundation for everything you’ll learn at Integrative Nutrition. You'll explore dozens of topics like health, nutrition, and primary food from our world-renowned visiting teachers, including Dr. Andrew Weil, David Wolfe, Deepak Chopra, and more!
You can view all lectures and skill-building activities (modules, tests, discussions and assignments) through our Learning Center, which can be easily accessed online, or through the HTCP app on Apple or Android devices for offline, on-the-go use. Lectures cover topics from 100+ dietary theories and food politics to meaningful relationships, a fulfilling career, a spiritual practice and SO much more!
No other school offers so much support for your business.
If you’re interested in learning more about our Health Coach Training Program, check out one of our info sessions, which can be helpful to you in understanding everything our program has to offer!
What are you most interested in learning about at IIN? Share in the comments below!