The Benefits of Online Learning
By enrolling in the Institute for Integrative Nutrition’s Health Coach Training Program, you’ll be setting yourself on the path to prepare for an invigorating career, under the guidance of top health and wellness experts around the country. The best part? You don’t even have to leave your house.
Truly, online learning (or e-learning) has a multitude of benefits, including:
- Flexibility: Graduates of IIN’s program include parents, professionals, retired individuals, and everything in between. That’s because IIN’s online platform allows students to work at their own pace and on their own preferred schedule. For someone who can commit only an hour or two a week to schoolwork, or someone who needs to complete classes between 10 p.m. and 1 a.m., this program is a perfect fit.
- Financial ease. Going hand-in-hand with the above, IIN’s program allows its students to maintain a full-time job, run a business, or even freelance while completing the program. With IIN, you really can have it all!
- Accessibility to a stellar faculty. The teachers at IIN are leading experts at the forefront of nutrition, health, and wellness—and they come from all over the country. We are able to include these busy individuals as part of our program because of its digital platform.
- You’ll be helping the planet, too. If you’re striving to be a Health Coach, you also likely care about the health of our planet. By completing an online program, you’ll be reducing your carbon footprint by cutting down on travel and unnecessary supplies you might need if you were to attend an in-person class. Also, less travel leads to more money in your wallet, less stress, and more time with your family and friends—all necessities in maintaining happiness.
- It’s comfortable for all personality types. According to an article in US News and World Report, people who identify as introverts can especially benefit from online learning, where they’re able to think through and carefully formulate their points in class discussions without feeling like they’re being put on the spot. For students who want to stretch their comfort zones or for extroverted students, IIN offers Live events and conferences as a way for students to meet and interact in person.
Online learning certainly seems to be the mainstream way of the future. In fact, Minnesota is currently considering a bill that would allow schools to offer e-classes in place of snow days to prevent the school year from running long due to repeated canceled classes.
Tell us below: What do you think about online learning?