At Integrative Nutrition our mission is to promote healthy eating worldwide by educating our students on the importance of nutrition. Our students and graduates, in turn, go out into the world and educate others. It’s the ripple effect at it’s finest.
I am always on the look out for new ways to introduce whole foods and healthy eating to the community, which is why I’m happy to announce Integrative Nutrition’s partnership with Food Day!
Food Day is an outstanding organization that is committed to:
- Reduce diet-related disease by promoting healthy foods
- Support sustainable farms & cut subsidies to big agribusiness
- Expand access to food and alleviate hunger
- Protect the environment & animals by reforming factory farms
- Promote health by curbing junk-food marketing to kids.
Pretty cool, right?
And it gets even better. Michael Jacobson, Executive Director of the Center for Science in the Public Interest, which is the institution behind Food Day, is a guest speaker for our Health Coach Training Program.
Partnering with Food Day is a chance for all of you to go out in your communities and make a difference by promoting whole foods. Stay tuned for more information on how you can get involved with Food Day. In the words of Michael Jacobson “We want healthy, real food within reach of every American. Be a part of Food Day with us!”