Integrative Nutrition Blog
Recipe: Everything Bagel Bread
Check out this healthy bread from IIN graduate, Ashley Pratt. If you're hungry for more head over to our IIN Recipe Blog showcasing a variety of recipes that cater to diets of all types, from vegan to paleo to pescatarian and beyond!
- 2 cups almond flour
- 2 tbsp coconut flour
- 1/2 tsp baking soda
- 1/4 cup flax and chia blend (any kind of flax meal)
- 4 tbsp everything but the bagel seasoning
- 5 eggs
- 1 tbsp coconut oil melted and cooled
- 1 tbsp honey (I always use local and organic)
- 1 tsp Apple Cider Vinegar
- Preheat oven to 350*F. Grease your loaf pan with coconut oil or use parchment paper in loaf pan. If using parchment paper, spread a small amount of coconut oil on the bottom of the parchment paper so it sticks into your pan.
- In medium bowl, combine almond flour, coconut flour, flax, baking soda, and everything bagel seasoning
- In large bowl, whisk together eggs, coconut oil (melted and cooled), honey, and apple cider vinegar.
- Mix wet ingredients into dry and once it is smooth consistency with no clumps, pour into loaf pan. Drop and release your loaf pan a few times on your countertop to remove any bubbles and even out the batter.
- Sprinkle extra seasoning on top (Optional – but makes it look extra delicious!)
- Bake in oven at 350* for 25-30 minutes depending on your oven. Use cake tester or large toothpick in the middle of the bread to check when it is done by sticking it all the way in to the bottom and then removing it. When you remove it there should be no wetness.
- Keep in air tight container for 5-7 days. I like to keep mine in the fridge and toast it before eating. Freeze up to 3 months.
Ashley Pratt is a certified yoga instructor, holistic health coach, and avid health foodie living in Brooklyn with her husband and dog. She created InvestmintBaker.com with the mission to share healthy recipes and lifestyle inspirations to encourage others to invest in their health. All of her recipes are low in sugar, dairy free, frequently grain free, and always worth it. She believes that “Once we care for the world inside ourselves, we can make anything happen in the world outside ourselves.” You can find more inspiration from Ashley on Instagram @InvestmintBaker.
Are you an IIN Graduate with recipes worth sharing? Submit it to us here!